By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who will win the Stanley Cup?

Since theres a "Who will win the superbowl thread" I decided to do a who will win the stanley cup thread.

I would say the Detroit Red Wings beat the Ottawa Senators in 6 games.

what do you guys think? Come on i know theres some hockey fans out there.

Around the Network

Ottawa Senators beat the Red Wings in 7.

Go Sens Go!

I say the Penguins, but only because I like Penguins. I don't really know anything about Hockey other than it's silly because it only has 3 periods.

Devils, they need to make up for last years abysmal performance in the playoffs.

Sabres will squeak into playoffs at 7th in eastern conference, beat ottawa in semi finals in 5 games and win the cup in 6 games

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

Detroit Red Wings all the way this year, same as the Pistons and the Tigers when they start again, Lions suck.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

A hockey team. Probably one in the NHL.

twesterm said:
I say the Penguins, but only because I like Penguins. I don't really know anything about Hockey other than it's silly because it only has 3 periods.

I agree with the first part.

ya most likely the red wings, but got to stay loyal to my blackhawks as you can see in my sig. Hey Barry Melrose gave the b-hawks the star trek award for the best future. they do have the best rookie in 18 year old Patrick Kane.

Montreal Canadiens... I wish.

Honestly, I can't see Detroit not winning it.