Computational performance of Wii U's GPU is not 176 GFLOPS, it is either 281.6 or 352 GFLOPS.
- If Wii U GPU was 160 SPU then it would have been smaller
- Chipworks die shot shows 8 blocks in which are SRAM registers and SPUs
- Wii U GPU is customized and it not part of ordinary off the shelf GPUs from AMD
- 160 SPU/176 GFLOPS theory would have been correct if;
* standard design used in AMDs was being used which is symetrical and not asymetrical layout
* AMD never made a VLIW based GPU with 32 SRAM registers for each SPU block
* If it was a 160 SPU GPU then it would have had 4-5 SPU blocks and not 8
* Various developers stated that Wii U is stronger, atleast 50%
# Xbox 360 GPU is 240 GFLOPS, Wii U GPU is 352 GFLOPS max(nearly 50% difference/advantage)
Also take a look at latest Mario Kart 8 footage on Youtube and compare it to Sonic All Star Racing Transformed, Modnation Racing/Kart and Little Big Planet Kart on HD twins. You can compare directly captured screencaps/shots with Mario Kart 8s latest video. Please note that Youtube has atrocious compression that causes severe artifacts and compression blocks which can in some parts of videos lower IQ of footage by two thirds or to put it bluntly the compression decreases quality/detail of taken footage by over 50%.
The proof is out there and denial will not make it gone...
I am on smartphone so it would be a drag to respond let alone put links and only way I could be throught html editjng which would such a pain... If you resist the truth then it will be such a drag and Beyond 3D is now less in denial about Wij Us capabilities... The misinformation must stop sooner or later.