By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happened to modern warfare 3?

sales2099 said:
oniyide said:
sales2099 said:
COD has a high metascore and record breaking sales.

Offcourse a vocal minority composed of nonconformists, battlefield fanboys, and ps3 gamers who feel their COD isn't getting the spotlight gotta hate on it.

Does your ignorance know no bottom??? both versions of the game is getting hate.

How is your ignorance level?

Not only did I rank that reason as 3rd in reasons why its getting hate but if you actually compare both pages on metacritic youll notice the 360 version user scores vastly outnumber the ps3 ones.

Sorry champ, sometimes im just right, bias and all :)

So instead of using common sense and just saying that more people bought the 360 version which is why it has MORE reviews, you go with PS3 fans must have voted on the 360 pages??? Where is your proof???

Around the Network
axumblade said:
morenoingrato said:
jedians said:
morenoingrato said:
Off Topic: The Unchared 3 flop was a JOKE thread -_-

OP: Well, trolls.
Honestly, I don't agree on the massive acclaim the games get, but CoD is a fun series, and those user scores are just hate.

(1) Agree

(2) Is this haters are battlefield fans?if yes then y battlefield did not get such hate from mw3 fans.

Anyways did u played the game.And whats ur review on the game.

1) It was, it is a fact, I made it as a joke

2) I guess.

3) Not this game, I meant CoD in general is fun, just tad overrated.

Why must you insist on making rational posts occasionally? We're supposed to be bitter rivals....Jeez.

What do you mean with "occasionally"?

I hate you, I really hope you die now.

oniyide said:
sales2099 said:
oniyide said:
sales2099 said:

Offcourse a vocal minority composed of nonconformists, battlefield fanboys, and ps3 gamers who feel their COD isn't getting the spotlight gotta hate on it.

Does your ignorance know no bottom??? both versions of the game is getting hate.

Not only did I rank that reason as 3rd in reasons why its getting hate but if you actually compare both pages on metacritic youll notice the 360 version user scores vastly outnumber the ps3 ones.

So instead of using common sense and just saying that more people bought the 360 version which is why it has MORE reviews, you go with PS3 fans must have voted on the 360 pages??? Where is your proof???

My proof was the metacritic pages, there for all to see. My rationale and your rationale are pure speculation, perhaps there is merit in both. Nonetheless I had 3 reasons, with that reason being the last in terms of importance. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
oniyide said:
sales2099 said:
oniyide said:
sales2099 said:

My proof was the metacritic pages, there for all to see. My rationale and your rationale are pure speculation, perhaps there is merit in both. Nonetheless I had 3 reasons, with that reason being the last in terms of importance. 

only one of those reasons were worth a damn, nonconformists? sure. BF3 fans? Maybe. PS3 fans no. Seeing as COD series is popular on PS3 as well.  Yes we're both speculating, but im sure that my reasoning makes more sense, especially since its coming from being non-bias

COD is very big on the PS3, my friend who is level is ranked near 5.3 million th place.

Around the Network

its the same game engine with new maps, weapons and story mode.......
online multiplayer is what sells it......