By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW Ni No Kuni Trailer!! 11/4/11

Bristow9091 said:
Iveyboi said:
Bristow9091 said:
This game looks amazing, and may even take place as my favourite RPG of this gen, knocking off White Knight Chronicles... it just looks so good and I love the art style and everything about it! I want it!

I have to give props to Namco Bandai though for publishing it here in EU, otherwise we'd never have the chance to play it

WKC was your favourite RPG this gen? That is sad. Have you been able to play Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Star Ocean 4, Xenoblade, and Last Story to name a few? If not I reccomend trying them all!

I own all of those games, and how can you consider it sad that I like a game just because you don't? It's called an opinion my good sir, and yes, I really enjoyed White Knight Chronicles, I haven't had chance to pick the second one up yet, but I'd imagine that when I do, I'll like that just as much, since apparently it's a better game... I don't care what reviews and other people say about it, the only thing that matters is that I like the game, lol ;)

My second favourite RPG this gen has been Final Fantasy XIII, if that helps at all (Probably not, since apparently people hated that game too...)

I played WKC for 43 hours (not 100+ like some) but it was missing too many elements to be a "Great game". The action was slow, the characters were boring, the lead character was a detriment to the story, the enemy variety was lacking, the grinding was tedious. I loved the transformations and the last few bosses were cool. A good, but forgettable experience IMO. I don't consider Valkyria chronicles & Disgaea 4 to be in the same category as well as the WRGPs (Fallout 3, Dragon Age, etc.). It's a shame versus 13 isn't out as well as great RPG's like the PS2 had

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

seen this already but thanks for bringing it back. i'm more hyped then ever for this game now. the system looks great but i nope a repeat of white knight chronicles happens.

It looks really nice graphics wise but it looks like its made for children.

spurgeonryan said:
This does look really good!

yep and i'll be getting it. you could get the special edition console that comes with it when it releases sometime in march or may 2012 and it looks really cool. how does that sound? are you going to get the bundle? no since missing out on a great JRPG right?

The_Joker_Product said:

Since it's on the PS3 it's acceptable.

On topic: It looks a lot better now, then when I first saw it.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
This game looks amazing, and may even take place as my favourite RPG of this gen, knocking off White Knight Chronicles... it just looks so good and I love the art style and everything about it! I want it!

I have to give props to Namco Bandai though for publishing it here in EU, otherwise we'd never have the chance to play it

really? mine was VC. i think VC is was the start of the JRPG/RTS cross over. did you get WKC2 yet? it seemed awesome.

Level1Death said:
The_Joker_Product said:

Since it's on the PS3 it's acceptable.

On topic: It looks a lot better now, then when I first saw it.