By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I LOVE THE McRIB!!!!!!

Do you like the McRib?

Yes 2 9.52%

You betcha 1 4.76%

nom nom nom 2 9.52%

Shut up! I'm eating a McRib. 4 19.05%

McRib 0 0%

Mc-muthfuckin-Rib 0 0%

I'll pay $50 for one. 2 9.52%

That'll be about three-fitty. 1 4.76%

For fats-sake. 5 23.81%

I want to give birth to your man-child. 4 19.05%

Total:21
superchunk said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I'm about 6000 miles from the nearest McD* at the moment XD

*one that actually serves McRibs :p

I wonder how it will hold up being delivered through the mail?

Tried it once, wasn't pretty :(

Around the Network

Just found this - OP

Isn't the McRib made out of old cows that cannot product milk anymore? Or was it the bulls that cannot put out anymore? Something like that.

miz1q2w3e said:
Just found this - OP

holy crap... how did that image get out in the interwebz?!

RolStoppable said:
I'd like to be an American. It would also have the benefit of not being required to have the slighest clue about geography.

When you're an American there is no reason to know anything about the rest of the world.

Only two conditions exist:

American

and

somethignelse-american

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
Isn't the McRib made out of old cows that cannot product milk anymore? Or was it the bulls that cannot put out anymore? Something like that.

Nope.

Varous parts of a pig all cut up and compressed to form a rib-like patty. Pretty much the same as cheap hotdogs and sausage.

Tried it a few years ago--loved it. Tried it last year--hated it. Tried it a few weeks ago--had an orgasm. I don't know what they did differently this year but damn! I've probably cut my life span by 8 years with all of the McRibs I've eaten in the past month. And I had sworn of McDonald's, too!

Anybody that has something to say about the McRib and the way it's produced needs to go to Neflix and watch the documentary "Food Inc." Absolutely nothing you eat is what you think it is. Check it out and get back to me.

d21lewis said:
Anybody that has something to say about the McRib and the way it's produced needs to go to Neflix and watch the documentary "Food Inc." Absolutely nothing you eat is what you think it is. Check it out and get back to me.

Yeah, that's why I laugh when I read people's comments on X food item has Z chemical that could potentially do Y.

If you care so much about whats in this or that... then you should grow your own food or buy from organic/local food markets that do only produce food the old fashioned natural way.

Granted, you'll spend twice as much, but your food will be healthier and taste better. Where I live I don't have that option... so I eat McRibs a few times a year when they come out. Hell, even if I did have that option, I'd still eat a few McRibs every year.. so damn good.

You sonna bitch, even if it's made out of yucky ingredients (like most of the fast food shizz), it looks so delicious it tempts me to go downstairs and eat something at 1:30. That just looks so darn delicious.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.