By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DC Universe FTP is live

Tagged games:

I've already downloaded the client and i'm doing loading the game on my PS3 right now. The Game's website is still down for maintanence but if you were interested in playing this on the PS3 you can start that crazy 16GB download now.

*Note: I'm on a US PSN account.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

renewed my account just before this when F2p got mah 15 character slots and trophy support bitchez

Does this require PSN+?

superchunk said:
Does this require PSN+?

Don't think so. If you want more character slots and trophy support, you will need to subscribe for $15 a month. There's an option where you get a few more character slots over the free version, for spending $5 in the in-game store or buying DLC.

I'm downloading something--it's not the 16gb game, though. In fact, I'm positive that I don't have 16GB left on my 80gb HDD. I'm going to have to delete some installs. Hopefully I get to play it soon. I wanted this game when it first came out but it was actually sold out!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I'm downloading something--it's not the 16gb game, though. In fact, I'm positive that I don't have 16GB left on my 80gb HDD. I'm going to have to delete some installs. Hopefully I get to play it soon. I wanted this game when it first came out but it was actually sold out!

It's not the download that is big it's the install!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Can i play this on PC and then pick up on the PS3? That is if my PC somehow gets occupied and i want to continue playing i pick up where i left off on the PS3?

Also Free to Play is usually shortened to F2P, FTP is a file sharing/transfering method/program whatever

I'm downloading it tomorrow morning ^^

cr00mz said:
Can i play this on PC and then pick up on the PS3? That is if my PC somehow gets occupied and i want to continue playing i pick up where i left off on the PS3?

Also Free to Play is usually shortened to F2P, FTP is a file sharing/transfering method/program whatever

From what I understand, you're not able to do that. They're sorta seperate games. On PS3 it uses your PSN account and on PC it requires you to make a Station account (some SOE service). Not sure if there's anyway to link them.

4 ≈ One

I remember trying this game when it first came out. did'nt really care for it,because it forces you to team up with people,to beat the bosses. I'm a lone wolf,kind of player and really did'nt like having to find people to team up with. You could technically fight the bosses alone,but good luck with that. lol