By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The first trailer for Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney is released!

Tagged games:

Well we all know that Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney is a huge franchise for Capcom and Nintendo. The franchise has sold over 1.7 million copies as a franchise. Yah 1.7 million copies is nothing to get all excited about but it is definitely a success. Capcom and film producers saw the potential in Phoenix Wright and decided to make a film based on the IP.

Well that film has seen its first trailer. Remember the trailer is in Japanese and no subtitles unfortunately so if your not Japanese you might have a hard time understanding shit about it. Maybe one of our Japanese users can summarize what is said in the trailer as I am sure tons of users would love to know.

Anyways the trailer is below!

What do you think will you buy this movie? I'm hoping the film gets dubbed because I personally hate reading subtitles they distract me and I miss important parts of movies. Would you rather get the film subbed or dubbed? Is this a must see for you? The trailer certainly looks great do you think it meets your expectations as a fan? Could this be the best video game movie to come out of Japan?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

the video has been removed.

but seriously, if they'll do a movie about PW, how will they come up with that spiky hair O_O ?!