Around the Network
sweatface7 said:

holla at meeeeeeeeeeee sweatface7

I went to play with you the other day but your server was full. :(

superchunk said:
sweatface7 said:

holla at meeeeeeeeeeee sweatface7

I went to play with you the other day but your server was full. :(

oh, well im on almost alll day so you should be able to join in one of these times

All of those d's in the title and not one pic of boobs? I am offended. Good day, sir!

IFKR!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

I think I've already added you, played in your game yesterday. At first the multi-player didn't click with me, no idea why, I think it's just too different from bad company 2, but I'm starting to love it now :D

spurgeonryan said:
What do you love about this game? Better than Gears in fun factor? Or is it just realistic?

I wouldn't call it realistic, it's very exaggerated, but in a good way. I love how it gets super intense at times and there are dozens of different ways to play each map, you can take multiple routes on foot, roll in with a tank, flank with a jeep or get into dog fights with the helis and jets.  And there's a huge amount of unlocks and really nice customization for guns. It also looks gorgeous and sounds phenomenal :D 

have fun guys but DONT FORGET to buy Uncharted 3...or...i have to kill all of you!

uncharted 3 is a must!! lol and i seen you in the game andres. i think i sniped you once :D hahaha

I like battlefield, but I really only play rush, they need to add some new modes because conquest just doesn't do it for me.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.