By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Ranking Game: The return?

Tagged games:

Do you want the VGChartz Ranking Game to return?

I can haz moar rankz pl0x?! 3 25.00%

lol tads12, you unfunny SOB 6 50.00%

GT5 is better 0 0%

Forza 4 is better 0 0%

Meh 0 0%

Definitely not interested 1 8.33%

See results 2 16.67%

Total:12
Machina said:
Yeah I'd like to see it come back. The problem is choosing which games to use - too recent and not enough will have played, too long ago and hardly anyone cares enough to vote.

I think you should lower the amount of votes required for the score to count btw.

To something like 10 or 12?

Also do you think having games that released 1-2 months before the thread would be a good time period?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Never heard of them, but they sound like fun! Is Yo_John still active on this site? Haven't seen him in a while. Don't do it with out him!

I'd post a "Not sure if serious" pic if it wasn't for the fact that I'm so tired of this meme.

So I'll go with the old version: Are you fucking kidding me?

Signature goes here!

Oh and if you bring back the Ranking Game threads, I'll promise to make an effort to do some Week That Was threads.

Signature goes here!

trasharmdsister12 said:
yo_john117 said:
Machina said:
Yeah I'd like to see it come back. The problem is choosing which games to use - too recent and not enough will have played, too long ago and hardly anyone cares enough to vote.

I think you should lower the amount of votes required for the score to count btw.

To something like 10 or 12?

Also do you think having games that released 1-2 months before the thread would be a good time period?

We'll have to go back and take a look at those handful of games that didn't hit 15 to see if they had 10-12 (or w/e the possible new cutoff is). Luckily we have everything organized into that spreadsheet.

Well....erm...I may have deleted the actual numbers from the threads that didn't make it off the spreadsheet *insert sheep eyes*

trasharmdsister12 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Oh and if you bring back the Ranking Game threads, I'll promise to make an effort to do some Week That Was threads.

If you need help with those you know who to call.

trasharmdsister12's helping resume on VGChartz

1. Rainbow Yoshi's Newcomer of the Year Tournament 2010

2. yo_john117's VGChartz Ranking Game

3. non-gravity's 10 Week Countdown 2011 http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=135242&page=1#

I only need you predictions and you'll have helped me :p