By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Iwata on Expanding the Market

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224574

Basically, this is what it takes to be on top :)

BTW

I thought this was funny..

"With the DS that we launched in '04, we attempted to create a platform that no one could hate."

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Except for Sony. XD

Quality for Life

Schwarz said:
Except for Sony. XD

rofl. basically...or Legend11

Nintendo has seen its fair share of "haters" recently. :)

But hey..that what happens when you on top on the world :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Nice find.

Iwata: "Now, we're feeling the pressure of coming up with a product that surpasses even our current two platforms."

It's a good point. What on earth are Nintendo going to do next?

Around the Network
ferret1603 said:
Iwata: "Now, we're feeling the pressure of coming up with a product that surpasses even our current two platforms."

I'm not too sure ... They could go evolutionary and have a multi-touch display for the "Super Nintendo DS Advanced" in 2009 being that the iPod Touch and iPhone should (drastically) reduce the cost of a multi-touch display, and they could combine a PS-Eye like digital camera with their sensor bar (for head tracking, camera games and video communication) and enhanced motion controls with their Wii HD in 2011.

Their other options would be to think outside of the box which is (nearly) impossible to predict ...

HappySqurriel said:
ferret1603 said:

I'm not too sure ... They could go evolutionary and have a multi-touch display for the "Super Nintendo DS Advanced" in 2009 being that the iPod Touch and iPhone should (drastically) reduce the cost of a multi-touch display, and they could combine a PS-Eye like digital camera with their sensor bar (for head tracking, camera games and video communication) and enhanced motion controls with their Wii HD in 2011.

Their other options would be to think outside of the box which is (nearly) impossible to predict ...

or the Super DS could jsut be as strong as the PSP and haev DS controls but both screens being touch-sense and scratch proof.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453