By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Skyward Sword safe for lefties!

Tagged games:

Are you right handed or left handed?

Right 10 52.63%

Left 7 36.84%

Well...its a sad story... I --- 1 5.26%

see results 0 0%

Total:18

I don't know about you, but I can't trust a lefty's first hand experience over a bunch of righties' assumption.

Around the Network

As a lefty i know it's not an issue.i used to play all the game on wii as left hand. even the ones with no left option. the only little trouble i have was with no more heroes's wrestling moves because the i have to inverted the move on the screen as my wiimote and nunchuck were inverted.

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

I am a lefty, so this is good news! Us lefties are a good 10% of the audience, so it'd be foolish for Nintendo to make it harder for us!

Thank goodness for that

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

considering the nunchuck has a basic gyro and not a positionning, I really don't see how hand side could be an issue in the first place.....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO