By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Viewtiful Joe!

Hi guys, i just picked up Viewtiful Joe (part 1) for Gamecube...

I was looking for old/good Gamecube games and came across it... Have been playing it for the last 2 days and this game is so freaking awesome! Over the top action with lots of humor and most importantly: Really Hard!... (Adult mode)... Damn, the game is challenging!... And looks sweet too!... You can definitely see the graphical comparison between Clover's other work of art (Okami, that is)...

And the same gameshop (which is closing next Saturday) still has Viewtiful Joe 2 for sale... And i don't give a shit about how much it is, im going to get it!... Viewtifull Joe is coowl ...

I just don't know if i should pick it Viewtiful Joe: Red hot rumble for Gamecube. Ign gave VJ 1 and 2 a 9.5 and a 9 but RHR a 5. What's so different about that game?... Does anybody know?...

Back on-topic: People that are still pissed about their lacking 3rd-party games on Gamecube and still try to find good games for it (collectors of nice Gamecube games maybe or something )... Pick this up!... Great game, Challenging and fun!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Cool, I'm thinking about picking up the PS2 versions of Viewtiful Joe sometime this month.

Edit: To bad that Capcom closed Clover Studios. I don't think we will see another Viewtiful Joe anytime soon. 

I picked up Smash Bros. Melee yesterday and I can't keep my hands off it (with my sister and two other friends)

OT: Yeah, Viewtiful Joe is a very good game, typical Capcom. You can also try the DS version.

good choise

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

routsounmanman said:
I picked up Smash Bros. Melee yesterday and I can't keep my hands off it (with my sister and two other friends)

OT: Yeah, Viewtiful Joe is a very good game, typical Capcom. You can also try the DS version.

yesterday???? you have missed years of fun then:p

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I'll be picking the first one up at some point, it's so cheap

Viewtiful Joe - £5 - http://www.cex.co.uk/product.php?sku=5055060950456
Viewtiful Joe 2 - £8- http://www.cex.co.uk/product.php?sku=5055060950784

I need #2

I have had 1 since launch, and payed 20 for it... if you payed more, you are the idiot! get a life, and talk to real gamers!

Got #2. Its a real fun game with a nice second character to play.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

It is a great game. If you need hints just ask me. This game is brutal on V rated setting and above.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

posted just to keep a track of the links for the VJ games above - sorry if this is sad

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony