By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Skyward Sword Thread!!

Tagged games:

Looks like Link and Nate will be fighting for the best scores :O

Around the Network

Great score.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Read the source. Official Nintendo Magazine? Typical they give their only hyped game this fall a ridiculous score.

I expect strong scores, Zelda is a AAA franchise, and one of the first great 3D games. I would be surprised if the metascore was below 85%.

That said, I really should beat Twilight Princess (Got a Wii almost a year ago, and I only play Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and Donkey Kong).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Awesome! I expect nothing but excellence from the Zelda series. And I finally get to use my wii motion plus controller that I bought about a year ago when I heard Skyward Sword was going to use it, and that awesome gold controller!

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Good start, lets see how it continues

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Very encouraging and reassuring.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I would like to add that despite ONM being an official magazine, I don't think they overscore 1st/2nd party games. The only games that I can think of that IMO they have overscored (more than just a few %) are all 3rd party. For example: Red Steel (91%), My Sims Wii (94%), Monopoly Wii (91%), Sonic Chronicles (93%), etc. Their 1st/2nd party reviews seems pretty spot on to me.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Looks like Link and Nate will be fighting for the best scores :O

If that's the case, let them fight!

The winners out of that epic confrontation are we, avid gamers!

Yeah!!!!
Best zelda ever! Ok I wait for another review. But thanks Nintendo, I belive in you

It`s getting harder to wait to play this game!