By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Review Thread!

Tagged games:

Aldro said:
Just completed it on Crushing. My 4th time of completing this game and I still will say:
Best game I have ever played :D.

I find the game so charming, I am just completely in love with it!

I agree with you 100% I just got the platinum for this game and I still watched the featurettes just cause of how fascinated I am with the game.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Aldro said:

I'm on a truck! I'm on a truck! errbody look at me cuz im riding on a truck!.. im on a truck! im on a truck! take a good hard look at the mtha fking truck!

What do I have to do to get a video to do that?

That looks like tons of fun! Are you on the truck the whole time in that level?

You're on your horse, going from truck to truck. I found myself staying on one truck and examining the epicness that is UC3 xD.

It is SO amazing how the clothes move when wind is blowing. Same when you're in the cargo plane. In UC2 the clothes were like ..just there, but in UC3 you can really tell that they are attached to the characters and having them move.. wow. In the desert aswell :D

Wow, here's something I did not expect.

IGN has given UC3 a 10/10 which is tied with Zelda as highest scoring games of the year. UC3 however edges it out in the fact that it got a 10 in EVERY aspect.

GameReactor has given Skyrim a 10/10 and UC3 a 10/10. UC3 edges Skyrim out there aswell.

GameTrailers has UC3 as the highest scoring PS3 exclusive and now with both Skyrim and Zelda released.. THE HIGHEST SCORING GAME THIS YEAR!

I'd say Game of the Year is very possible for quite few sites basing this off the sites that arguably are the most known. (Not saying they are good, but their word will reach a few people obviously). Basically UC3 is running as the highest scoring game on those sites.

I beat Uncharted 3 last night.

Aldro: review scores are the opinions of single reviewers, not whole sites. Don't take scoring as being indicative of GOTY chances, because they aren't.

Khuutra said:
I beat Uncharted 3 last night.

Aldro: review scores are the opinions of single reviewers, not whole sites. Don't take scoring as being indicative of GOTY chances, because they aren't.

Indeed.

However, GameTrailers have given GOTY in the past 2-3 years to the game that scored the highest. Sure this trend could change now, but still :P.
Same goes for GameReactor.

Around the Network

now 77 critics. PSM3 Magazine UK added. (96)

Sorry for English :/

what is the use for any other reviews to be added, the percentage in metacritic will never go up

78 reviews on metacritic

22 perfect scores! Thats like the second game with the highest amount of perfect scores this year! (behind Skyrim which has 23!) amazing!!

Meta...

PSM3 Magazine UK 96
GamerNode 100

7206 / 78 = 92.38 (rounded to 92)

22 perfect scores

apparently will be 93. 94 little bit difficult :((

Sorry for English :/