By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Difference between censored and uncensored version of No More Heroes

Here is a video comparision between the two versions, i definately want the US one but how to get the  import game running on my pal console without risking to crash the wii

Japan/Europe version: 

US Version:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28497.html

edit: oops the embedding doesnt work here is a link tho

link: http://wii.qj.net/Video-comparison-between-censored-uncensored-No-More-Heroes/pg/49/aid/109265

Around the Network

Hm, the censored version doesn't actually look as bad as I first thought...

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million

I actually like the censored version better; the blood seems to get in the way of most everything else on the screen.

Well I just don't like the censored Version. IMO the US Version fits much better in the game. Of course it's not all about blood and gore but it just don't "feel" so good when I watch it in comparison, I don't know how to call it, just feel uncomfortable... It's like the censored Version of Turok 2 with the rainbow blood, had no fun with this game, when I played later the original Version I had a lot of fun, it was like something was missing and I feel here the same way. I wish they would allow both Versions changeable in the settings. And worst is, You can't even import it from anywhere in EU, so they don't even let you choose and that's sad.

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

It's not really a matter of which version is better...it's just that the uncensored version is Suda 51's original game, and that's what I want to play.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
It's not really a matter of which version is better...it's just that the uncensored version is Suda 51's original game, and that's what I want to play.

QFE. Games should be the way the dev meant it to be. When all the politics interfere, it just sucks.

Isn't there a button where you can turn off blood into the black stuff? Meh both look good to me.. i'll just leave it on blood.