By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Dream Game?

MasterVG71782 said:
A game like Just Cause 2, but with an open world that is the world! Imagine an open world game that uses the actual Earth as its playground. Of course, there would be something like teleportation pods in all of the major cities, since it would take an ungodly amount of hours to just get anywhere.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that this game would have online multiplayer, both competitive and co-op, going on at the same time.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Triwells said:
An open-world zombie game that never ends. You start from the beginning where everything is fine and things just go to shit as time goes on. I'd make it where you can meet other players just kill zombies all day. That would be my perfect game. I hope to see a game like this before I die

This.  I was typing out something very similar to this but then i saw your post lol If we both thought of this then surely millions of others have done as well and it would definitely be awesome.

Definitely. I'm actually kinda surprised a game like this hasn't been made yet (that I know of).