By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phoenix Ultimate MvC3 Gameplay & Analysis

I didnt think it was possible, but this games looks even LESS cool. Really glad im passing on it. Honestly he looks only slightly better than Frank West and i thought he sucked in Tvs.C. I like the Pheonix wright games but he just looks...lame in this, that level 3 super is the worst ive seen yet

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:
I didnt think it was possible, but this games looks even LESS cool. Really glad im passing on it. Honestly he looks only slightly better than Frank West and i thought he sucked in Tvs.C. I like the Pheonix wright games but he just looks...lame in this, that level 3 super is the worst ive seen yet

This one is download-only, right? 2D fighting games shouldn't be retail releases to begin with anyway.

I wish it was DL only, and yeah they should start making fighters DL releases

oniyide said:

I hate you as a person.

naznatips said:
oniyide said:

I hate you as a person.

sorry, man. thats just how i feel. who knows he might turn out to be ok. super still sucks, but he might be loke Roll from Tvs.C and be actually useful

I think it would be better if he was like Captain Commando, and other characters besides Maya would join him as the special moves, e.g. Godot throwing coffee, the Steel Samurai doing something, etc. 

anyway, Capcom should stop messing around and bring Investigations 2 to the west!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

I love it. Don't listen to the haters.

Also, I'd imagine a combination of Cornered Mode and X-Factor being lethal.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I think Im gonna still wait till Capcom releases Super Turbo Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom3!!!!

The Infection Spreads... now were losing the ability to have a imagination? Megaman would make this a instabuy.. currently its a eventually buy