By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DMC4 will have Achievements on PS3 version!!!

I'm pretty happy to hear this.  I was hoping DMC4 would have achievements on the ps3 version and hopefully it will hint on how they plan to intertwine them with Home. 

Also says no loading times on the ps3 version (already knew this)

Sixaxis support

Rumble Support...

I was planning on getting this on my ps3 anyhow just because it was born on and for playstation, but it's nice to know that it won't be a crappy port and that the ps3 will have an equal to superior version according to reports.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/01/04/devil-may-cry-gets-sixaxis-support-achievements/ 

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!) 

Around the Network

achievements? You mean HOME achievements like trophies?

When is HOME coming out? Didnt they say this month?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

zackblue said:
achievements? You mean HOME achievements like trophies?

When is HOME coming out? Didnt they say this month?

Spring 2008(?) is the last "date" I heard.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

In order to play the game without any load times... you have to dedicate 5GBs!!!!

Will this also mean a gamerscore? And will this apply and be compatible with RE5?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

It forces the 5GB data..
which sucks.

Famine said:

In order to play the game without any load times... you have to dedicate 5GBs!!!!

Well if it works, it works. Bashing the PS3 for that is as bad, and dishonest, as those claiming the capacity is vital for 7th gen gaming. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I need a bigger HDD

zackblue said:
It forces the 5GB data..
which sucks.

NO, it`s about CHOICE.

and achievments?
oh come on, unless you are some fan of the game, spending time on achivement is stupid, there are so MANY games and so LITTLE time to play ALL of them.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

I need a bigger HDD, 60gigs wont cut it anymore.. Where do I put all my game saves? it wont all fit on my 4gb psp Memory stick =s