By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
To be completely honest, I thought ToS was the Oracle O_o for a majority of the game.

I find that hard to believe, to be completely honest.

Yep yep, it all started when he said Trucks is innocent and he targeted someone, and I said I loved him.

And how about when you asked Baal and yourself to be protected, completely leaving Trucks out of the equation, and referring to Baal by saying "tIf I don't make it throught he night think about my role when I flip and think doubly hard about who to protect next".

Sorry I don't believe you, but either you went out of your way to put who you believed was your linked role in as much danger as possible, or you just aren't very good with words.

And explain this to me again. How did you think Trucks was Oracle when Baal said Trucks was innocent? I'll remind you that your response was "Baal is 100% cleared. Trucks has gone down in the suspicion list, but he's not completely cleared yet"

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Baalzamon said:
haha, apparently none of us had a clue what was going on

I have a rule in  mafia. It's very dangerous but it never let me down so far. The player who gives me the greatest town read, I buddy up with them the second or third day. You gave me the strongest town vibe, and when you came out boldly swinging with results day 2 I could taste the pro-towness in you. So I simply buddied up. Sorry if I mislead you to think other wise (I was never notified of anything, though I did LMFAO at you when suggested that I was informed of a block a few pages back with your argument with prof).

lol, this post reeks

Awww prof's been trolled.. there are epic lulz to be had for all

Awwwno, not again!!!

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
To be completely honest, I thought ToS was the Oracle O_o for a majority of the game.

Yep yep, it all started when he said Trucks is innocent and he targeted someone, and I said I loved him.

And how about when you asked Baal and yourself to be protected, completely leaving Trucks out of the equation, and referring to Baal by saying "tIf I don't make it throught he night think about my role when I flip and think doubly hard about who to protect next".

Sorry I don't believe you, but either you went out of your way to put who you believed was your linked role in as much danger as possible, or you just aren't very good with words.

And explain this to me again. How did you think Trucks was Oracle when Baal said Trucks was innocent? I'll remind you that your response was "Baal is 100% cleared. Trucks has gone down in the suspicion list, but he's not completely cleared yet"

Here, I'll make it simple for you to understand. I can answer all those questionbs with this: easy, I thought baalz tracker/watcher role (that's what I thought at the time) was more important than an oracle.

Also LOL just because you embbarrased the fuck out of yourself for thinking out loud and revealing your trash thought process doesn't mean you have to dig into other people's thoughts and try to exploit them for something you can't even prove to make you feel better about your shitty game ...who 4 people already said to your face you played a shit survivor.

As for the %s, although I won't give any details, that's actually one of my many techniques I use to defuse any arguments about my opinions. I've learned to manipulate games. I also have ways to avoid lynches. Let's just say you witnessed my awesome ability to confirm town without even putting up an argument. And you can see, no one pushed hard or questioned me or baalz,, and baalz was indeed town. 

What can you do besides do exactly the opposite of what a survivor can do? lol

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Awww prof's been trolled.. there are epic lulz to be had for all

Dude! STFU xD, I feel young again, I never trolled so hard in years.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Any mods looking into this, it's friendly arguing over an end game of mafia. Don't think we're being serious, please xD

^^hahaha, don't listen to him, BAN that bastard!!! lololol

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

A Bad Clown said:

Quickest mafia game ever?

Nope, I think that title belongs to a game zexen made where everyone was a Serial Killer.

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Here, I'll make it simple for you to understand. I can answer all those questionbs with this: easy, I thought baalz tracker/watcher role (that's what I thought at the time) was more important than an oracle.

Also LOL just because you embbarrased the fuck out of yourself for thinking out loud and revealing your trash thought process doesn't mean you have to dig into other people's thoughts and try to exploit them for something you can't even prove to make you feel better about your shitty game ...who 4 people already said to your face you played a shit survivor.

As for the %s, although I won't give any details, that's actually one of my many techniques I use to defuse any arguments about my opinions. I've learned to manipulate games. I also have ways to avoid lynches. Let's just say you witnessed my awesome ability to confirm town without even putting up an argument. And you can see, no one pushed hard or questioned me or baalz,, and baalz was indeed town. 

What can you do besides do exactly the opposite of what a survivor can do? lol

haha you are so full of shit. I can see the watcher tracker, but you referred to him over and over as the oracle, and pushed trucks out into the battlefield.

Pardon me while I drop my respect for your game, not because you were wrong but because you care so much that you're willing to lie about it. ROFL

Lied about wanting to kill FF by using Radish as a shield.
Lied about who you thought the oracle was (trucks).
Thinking Baal is watcher tracker =/= cleared 100%, so there's another one.

Should I be keeping track? :D

You single-handedly cost the game, Hat. Sure I helped you lose by getting myself lynched, but hey, there was no solid reason to lynch me unless you thought I was mafia. Hilariously enough, not ONE PERSON who lynched me said it was because they thought I was mafia.

But I hope you feel better when I say I'm going to let you run the show from now on, and play more straight. You pull anything like I did, and I'll be right there. You fakeclaim cop and I'm cop? You're dead. No scan necessary.