By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Still no flavor. Sleep has not come, and sleep will not come soon either. I must be heading out again, but I figure I should end the suspense.

* Mafia Wins *

Mafia thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/8Hb72gMBMS4c I'm sure I'll get some questions for it, but mafia were allowed to talk during the day. They didn't take much advantage of it though. Nothing day one. I ruined their plans day two with my hastiness. And Wonk set the precedence for a quickhammer day three in-thread anyway.

Dead thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/XzBuFLJPMjqTU Lots of hard feelings within.

Only regrets I have are:
not recognizing FF could use his janitor day one and then failing on a promise to check with him and not having it activate day two. Didn't really matter in the end though.
Having the 9th Man be a full rolecop instead of a flavor cop, though again it made no difference.

Baalzamon Santa Town Jailkeeper
Radishhead Jumpy Town Oracle
Final-Fan Ace Mafia Jack(RB, Janitor, Paralyze, Ninja)
TruckOSaurus Seven Town Amnesiac/Detective
Wonk  9th Man Mafia Rolecop
hatmoza June Town Princess and Oracle Enabler
Vetteman94 Snake Town Commuter
Silver-Tiger Clover Town Vengeful DayVig
Hephaestos Lotus Town Dancer
theprof00 Allice BP Hated Survivor

Flavor and awards to come likely tomorrow.

Around the Network

Well, town pretty much fucked up all across the board.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

@Silver-Tiger: Not really, without radish's vote on hatmoza on Day Three, Final-Fan was history. The roles I had were Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades and Town Oracle, so there's was no way he could have gotten out of this but in the end I was too busy cornering Final-Fan to remember that with two Mafia still alive, they could ninja-hammer hatmoza anytime.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@Silver-Tiger: Not really, without radish's vote on hatmoza on Day Three, Final-Fan was history. The roles I had were Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades and Town Oracle, so there's was no way he could have gotten out of this but in the end I was too busy cornering Final-Fan to remember that with two Mafia still alive, they could ninja-hammer hatmoza anytime.

we could have taken out radish as well :P

plus if I hadn't been busy and thought quickhammer the best option I could have suggested to FF to cliam either hat's role OR the oracle that his role enabled

As I said in the dead thread. Do not blame radish for the lynch. FF and Wonk could've hammered radish due to hat's vote as well. They just chose hat because they knew he was a princess.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

we could have taken out radish as well :P

plus if I hadn't been busy and thought quickhammer the best option I could have suggested to FF to cliam either hat's role OR the oracle that his role enabled

Yeah the fact that Baal didn't have a vote, really hurt us in the end.

Signature goes here!

On Night 2, I was thinking, "my roleblock really is tailor made for TOS, but he hopefully can't use his ability yet so I'll save it". Then he uses it to DEVASTATING effect -- and yet we win anyway.

There's probably at least one award in there somewhere.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Other than that one thing, the mafia really hit on everything where our abilities were concerned.

First we killed the roleblocker -- we are full of abilities so score.
We also role-copped possibly the most dangerous enemy, TOS.

Then we role-copped the Princess-slash-Oracle-enabler, which turned out to be mostly gravy due to our win, but it would have been super useful information.
We also killed the Commuter -- lucky!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

You guys played well, FF, you really found a groove where you played to your town tendancies. In the dead thread, I was sure that Hat was pressuring you to vote. Turns out, he was just enabling you to vote without drawing too much attention.

Overall, you guys got really lucky, but also played really well, which explains how you made it with not one death. :D

GOD DAMMIT. I blocked FF last night.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.