By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well that's true, but in four hours? Anyway, I disagree due to the extreme time constraint, but I can see your point there -- if you'd made it before your objection wouldn't have sounded so desperate to me.

Hopefully you're mafia gaming us to the end, but I fear you aren't.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Well that's true, but in four hours? Anyway, I disagree due to the extreme time constraint, but I can see your point there -- if you'd made it before your objection wouldn't have sounded so desperate to me.

Your fears are legitimate.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
Final-Fan said:

Your fears are legitimate.

I thought about that also but then I wondered why you were acting like you were hammered when in fact you're "only" in the lead for a lynch (with very little time to turn it around, I'll give you that). Come to think of it, that's what bothers me, call me paranoid, but I'm guessing you thought playing the sad dying townie would be the best way to guilt one of us to unvote.

Signature goes here!

Silver-Tiger said:
Well, it looks like you made your decision.

Just be sure to either lynch Vette or radish tommorow, and keep an eye on Hatmoza and Baalz. ...there is something going on with these two. Don't say I didn't warn you. It's also sad to see that I always get lynched in games I try take a leading role.

And I'm majorly pissed that I couldn't use my role power, it could've decided the game, in town's favour. I'm a day-time vigilante, who can kill a player once another (I assume town) player dies.

You know, I kinda want to believe you,  but bringing up that crap about lynch these people after Im dead, never works.   Personally I could lynch either you or radish right now,  radish being the person I would rather lynch more but these comments coupled with the back and forth we has me leaning more towards you.   Now your role can be very useful to the town but can also be very dangerous if vengeful and not thought out.  I know I have screwed up being a vigilante before.

So tell me why I shouldnt vote for you?

I don't want ST to get lynched. I really believe that we will nail scum with a Radish lynch.

Can someone please unvote ST before the clock goes out ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

If anything, it's Radish "neither me or ST deserves a lynch attitude" is what's bugging me. On a personal level anyway. It's off because that's a stance I used to play as scum. I would act so pro-town that I would go as far as to defend the towns even in my final moments to sway a lynch away from me. That attitude got me far in mafia. It is not that Radish is being too genuine to be mafia, it is that he is actually playing pretty normally for the first time I can remember which is giving me this odd feeling he's scum.

ST on the other hand is not helping his current predicament. I hate that he's giving such a weak defense. Even though I believe he's town, he's not sticking up for himself. So I'm gonna have to butt in to try and at least prevent his lynch. While simultaneously set up F-F's lynch tomorrow.

Yes F-F, there's no doubt in my mind your scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
radishhead said:
Are we talking about halloween costumes? xD

Yes! Who would you dress up as?

Why were you so quick to point this out but left my immediate question go untouched? I find that strange for someone who loves any piece of attention they get their hands on in this game to ignore such a question. The only person who loves their attention more than you is prof.

And for you to completely avoid this seemingly harmless question in itself is suspicious, especially since you never stopped to answer.

The simple answer to why you ignored it was because you figured it was a trap ... not necassirly understanding what the trap was, you just knew there was something behind this question. And being that you're mafia, and you would be scolded by whoever your team is, you ignored it.

And btw, there was a reason for my question. That's why I got pissed off when heph answered and basically gave himself to the scum. God I wish he ignored it.

radishhead said:
Sorry; what is WIFOM?

Fun fun fun ...

A simple google search, a simple visit to the mafiawiki ... you'd think after so many games that you would have done enough research to undestand what this is.

Scum like to generate discussion that will make them look involved in the game of mafia without necessarily participating in scum hunting. I know this first hand because I'm a victim of it. I guess you can call it a "tell" where the very first day a scum player would decide to act dumb about a certain topic. In my case, I discussed mafia number possibilities . Trucks decided to side track an entire first day as scum in a discussion on whether lying as town is permitted. Nordled had a discussion about ... something. Point is, they were all first day discussion that began with someone opening an area of discussion to a topic they weren't familiar with. Even though your stupid question wasn't discussed as much, it hit me as that same first day attitude amateur players take to seem town.

In other words, this game, the one time you decided to take mafia seriously for once, you're falling into amatuer mistakes players usually make in their first couple of games. I appreciate that you're taking tha game seriously finally, though you nailed together your own coffin.

hatmoza said:
I don't want ST to get lynched. I really believe that we will nail scum with a Radish lynch.

from the OP

Days will last ~72 hours. Lynches will occur if a majority is reached. If day continues until the deadline then the lynch will be decided by plurality. Non votes will NOT be converted to No Lynch votes. If there's a tie then day will be extended by 2 hours, during which only votes/unvotes for the the tied options can occur. As soon as there's a sole leader that will mark the end of day. If a tie still exists at the end of the extension then no lynch will occur.

ST has been hammered and we are in twighlight until linkz gets here

Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:

from the OP

Days will last ~72 hours. Lynches will occur if a majority is reached. If day continues until the deadline then the lynch will be decided by plurality. Non votes will NOT be converted to No Lynch votes. If there's a tie then day will be extended by 2 hours, during which only votes/unvotes for the the tied options can occur. As soon as there's a sole leader that will mark the end of day. If a tie still exists at the end of the extension then no lynch will occur.

ST has been hammered and we are in twighlight until linkz gets here

tsk