By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
I am busy but will not allow this to end in a tie. Will review ST vs. radish and vote accordingly later.

The anticipation of your decision is orgasmic!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Day ends in 2 hours.
With 8 players, a majority requires 5 votes.

Votals:
[2] radishhead: hatmoza, Baalzamon
[2] Silver-Tiger: TruckOSaurus, Wonktonodi
[1] Vetteman94: Silver-Tiger

By player:
Silver-Tiger: Vetteman94
hatmoza: radishhead
Baalzamon: radishhead
TruckOSaurus: Silver-Tiger
Wonktonodi: Silver-Tiger

In light of the site being down so much, I'm going to extend the deadline by three hours.

I don't feel that ST has acted in a way that deserves a lynch; those who have fought against him so quickly on such little evidence look suspicious to me

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
In light of the site being down so much, I'm going to extend the deadline by three hours.

good idea. Most of the time I'm not able to check for new posts. That could explain the lack of activity.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
I don't feel that ST has acted in a way that deserves a lynch; those who have fought against him so quickly on such little evidence look suspicious to me

Just curious as to why you dont find him suspicious when he is using essentially no evidence to say another person is guilty. That in it of itself makes him suspicious by your very own rule you list above.   So why dont you find him suspicious again?  Trying to cover for a scum buddy?

Silver-Tiger said:
Final-Fan said:
I am busy but will not allow this to end in a tie. Will review ST vs. radish and vote accordingly later.

So you're saying you only consider voting for either me or radish? You can't be serious.

Consider the fact that you are both tied at 2 votes, and voting for a third party would (absent another tiebreaker) result in No Lynch.  I am completely serious. 

I can't see any realistic scenario where I get someone other than one of you two -- or NOBODY -- lynched.  So it's one of you two. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

radishhead said:

If certain other players had done this I would be more likely to suspect it was a gambit to look more like town.  But in radish's case, even though he does jump through hoops sometimes to look pro-town, IMO this is him genuinely being suspicious of a bandwagon, even though it's a bandwagon that could save his life. 

Contrast that with ST's frankly stupid objection to my narrowing my suspects for today to the two of them, and I've got my vote. 

Vote Silver-Tiger

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Well, it looks like you made your decision.

Just be sure to either lynch Vette or radish tommorow, and keep an eye on Hatmoza and Baalz. ...there is something going on with these two. Don't say I didn't warn you. It's also sad to see that I always get lynched in games I try take a leading role.

And I'm majorly pissed that I couldn't use my role power, it could've decided the game, in town's favour. I'm a day-time vigilante, who can kill a player once another (I assume town) player dies.

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:

If certain other players had done this I would be more likely to suspect it was a gambit to look more like town.  But in radish's case, even though he does jump through hoops sometimes to look pro-town, IMO this is him genuinely being suspicious of a bandwagon, even though it's a bandwagon that could save his life. 

Contrast that with ST's frankly stupid objection to my narrowing my suspects for today to the two of them, and I've got my vote. 

Vote Silver-Tiger

It's not stupid. The tides can change very fast if major evidence comes up.