By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:
uggg I want to gouge my eyeballs out with an icecream scooper after reading that post. So many holes in your conclusion. Basic logic absolutely absent.

I cringe at the thought of a pro-town player posting that, which is why wonk just replaced tos on my suspect list.

baalz, don't give any unnecessary details, We're being felt out right now, which is why the game has come to a gradual stop.

I like saying it how I see it. You are not cleared to me and what you are doing feels very much like a scum plot. Not a bad one since it forces the town to be causious. I am skeptical of hints, and open conections with claims at best, but this " I love you I tust you 100% with no more info than that? Then asking for protection? please

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

I posted after the votals had come out and showed that prof was at L-2.  How I worded the post as how I felt about the situation.  In the very previous game the same style gambit was played by another person,  and all it did was hurt the town and was the focus of discussion for almost 2 full days.   Ending it quickly was the only way to put the town in the best situation.

ok wasn't sure on  that part but figured it was most likely the case.

The sad thing about the whole situation is that prof's lynh seems to be more on him than the town with the claim that was counter to his role and his contradicting himself between wanting to be scaned after his fist post of the game saying to not waste the scan.

Baalzamon said:

So I just had a thought go through my head.  It clicked based on Silver Tigers post in regards to Radish.  So what this made me do is go back and look at all of Radish's posts.

He has made 3 posts that were actually relevant towards the game thus far (not counting the welcome post).

Post 1:

radishhead said:
We'll have to handle this soft-claim more sensibly than we did last time - work out early on whether we're lynching them each day and then forget about it so that it doesn't compromise discussion

This was his ONLY relevant post on Day 1.

So he is trying to be very careful.  He doesn't want to seem too pushy with lynching Prof.

I wasn't really sure what to think when Prof claimed miller; unlike others, who wanted nothing but to see him dead. I was expecting there to be a big debate like there was last round with Linkz where I could put forward my ideas, but Prof got killed really early.

Post 2: 

radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
We'll have to handle this soft-claim more sensibly than we did last time - work out early on whether we're lynching them each day and then forget about it so that it doesn't compromise discussion

So with this you just distance yourself from the discussion. You show disaproval but didn't do anything to get the discussion elsewhere. Since you were around while more of the discussion was going on.

There was no discussion - just a load of pointless mind games which I had no interest in participating in; I leave and return a few hours later and Prof is already lynched. 

Pointless mind games he didn't want to participate in, yet he specifically asked on day 1:

radishhead said:
Are we talking about halloween costumes? xD

This shows that he is interested in these mind games, not that he sees them as pointless.

Just last game, Radish played along with the "pointless" mind games as well and said his character had a nice ass.

Those were mind games? I was talking about the battle between Prof and Trucks

Also, before the votes even started flying out, it was he who said we should think about what we want to do, yet he NEVER even gave his own thoughts about what we should do, instead just defending his lack of posts on day 1 by saying it was simply pointless mind games going on.

Post 3:

radishhead said:
Sorry for the relative lack of activity- I have been reading all the posts, and making sure that I understand the situation completely so that I don't post something ridiculous.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but why hasn't anyone really questioned Hatmosa's ability to 100% confirm a player to be town when they're not a cop etc? Sounds strange to me

I have to sort of laugh at this one, as the first and second paragraphs are rather hippocritical.  So he's been trying to read further into posts so he understands things better, yet doesn't get why Hatmoza all of a sudden said I'm 100% town, when it seems so obvious.  The fact that it is hippocritical isn't even the issue, though.  He is saying he wants to understand the situation completely so he doesn't make any stupid posts.

After reading a little more, I think I understand the situation - Hat softclaimed prostitute, right?

This doesn't mean he shouldn't make any posts.  And maybe I'm being suspicious about nothing, but why did Radish start doing this in this specific game.  Why is he so worried about making a mistake in this particular game, when (no offense to you radish, just trying to get a point across) in past games, he has taken very little heed to making mistakes in his posts.

Just trying to get better at this game- I felt that if I read more posts rather than commented on them without hearing multiple arguments for the same point, then I would be more credible

I think you are so worried about making mistakes and being overly cautious because you want to fly under the radar and not appear scummy.

HoS: Radish

Why the sudden change in the way you play this game Radish, and why does it seem like you are trying to fly underneath everybody's radar?

Don't forget- I normally jump into everyone's radar near the middle of day 1, but since I was asleep for the majority of day 1, I didn't have the oppotunity to make a mistake like that. You should be thankful for that, since I now have additional information that can help me make better decisions for the rest of the round.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

I find this post rather interesting.

Not only did you jump on the bandwagon pretty fast, but you also lynched him without hesitation. Your reasoning is lousy at best and just repeats point other players already did.

We still had more than 24 hours to go, so there was no reason to rush things, and prof is a very active player. Normally we let people defend themselves or at least say their last words when their're at L-1. You let him no chance, because you know that prof is a very experienced player, that he's a very dangerous player.

Vote: Vetteman94

You're missing a key fact here, prof was at 4 votes when Vetteman94 voted and nobody knew he was a hated townie (requires one less vote to lynch) so Vetteman didn't know he was hammering prof.

Or maybe you do know that and you're just trying to cast suspicion on him intentionally.

HoS: Silver-Tiger

St was off in the sence that vette wouldn't have know he was going to be lynched. Although Hepg had asked not too long before (I miss the old time stamps :(  that he might have put prof at L1 in adition to the way vette worded the post which you convieniently left out.

Vette wanted him dead.

I posted after the votals had come out and showed that prof was at L-2.  How I worded the post as how I felt about the situation.  In the very previous game the same style gambit was played by another person,  and all it did was hurt the town and was the focus of discussion for almost 2 full days.   Ending it quickly was the only way to put the town in the best situation.

Ending discussion is NEVER the best situation. How do you come to that conclusion? The proof that what you said is BS is the very death of prof00.

If we actually used the time we had left to discuss prof's situation, we might have come to the conclusion that he wasn't anti-town. I will not lie here: prof fucked up and made himself a lynch target, and I would likely voted him myself. Maybe we would habe still lynched him, who knows, but to cut off discussion is never a good thing. The discussion is made because points are being brought up that might proof a persons guilt or innocence. The more we discuss about it, the clearer the point gets until we realise it's a good lead or moot point. In any case, it's always good we do this, for 2 reasons: 1.) We understand if the point is worth looking into or not, 2.) the discussion itself reveals people's mind and/or opinions, which again leads to points. That's what this whole game is about!

The fact that you deny discussion on something undermines my suspicion.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

radishhead said:
Baalzamon said:

Post 3:

radishhead said:
Sorry for the relative lack of activity- I have been reading all the posts, and making sure that I understand the situation completely so that I don't post something ridiculous.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but why hasn't anyone really questioned Hatmosa's ability to 100% confirm a player to be town when they're not a cop etc? Sounds strange to me

I have to sort of laugh at this one, as the first and second paragraphs are rather hippocritical.  So he's been trying to read further into posts so he understands things better, yet doesn't get why Hatmoza all of a sudden said I'm 100% town, when it seems so obvious.  The fact that it is hippocritical isn't even the issue, though.  He is saying he wants to understand the situation completely so he doesn't make any stupid posts.

After reading a little more, I think I understand the situation - Hat softclaimed prostitute, right?

Heph was already a dancer (and for anybody who've played the game: a mighty sexy one, I'd say :p) which is just an alias for prostitute. There is no way that there two roleblockers in a game of 10 players. Your lack of attention is disturbing.. and suspicious.

(before anybody mentions it: Yeah, I know I missed the fact that prof00 was hated, but that doesn't mean I can't point it out, too.)

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
radishhead said:
Baalzamon said:

Post 3:

radishhead said:

Heph was already a dancer (and for anybody who've played the game: a mighty sexy one, I'd say :p) which is just an alias for prostitute. There is no way that there two roleblockers in a game of 10 players. Your lack of attention is disturbing.. and suspicious.

(before anybody mentions it: Yeah, I know I missed the fact that prof00 was hated, but that doesn't mean I can't point it out, too.)

In that case, I simply don't understand - I've read Hat's softclaim repeatedly, and I can't understand what his role could be. It's got to be a female role... I can't think of any. I think we're looking too much into what may not be a claim at all

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

At first, I also thought hat was hinting at being a prostitute (especially when he said Heph wasn't worthy of his love) but since two roleblockers don't make sense in a game of 10 and since Heph couldn't have targetted me if hat had blocked him, I decided to rule it out.

Considering the theme of the game, the sibling theory is highly probable.

Signature goes here!

Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:
uggg I want to gouge my eyeballs out with an icecream scooper after reading that post. So many holes in your conclusion. Basic logic absolutely absent.

I cringe at the thought of a pro-town player posting that, which is why wonk just replaced tos on my suspect list.

baalz, don't give any unnecessary details, We're being felt out right now, which is why the game has come to a gradual stop.

I like saying it how I see it. You are not cleared to me and what you are doing feels very much like a scum plot. Not a bad one since it forces the town to be causious. I am skeptical of hints, and open conections with claims at best, but this " I love you I tust you 100% with no more info than that? Then asking for protection? please

Saying it how you see isn't necessarily the smartest thing to do in mafia. There's more to mafia than meets the eye, and you are disappointing me to the point were I believe you're mafia because you wouldn't be this blind as a town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:

ok wasn't sure on  that part but figured it was most likely the case.

The sad thing about the whole situation is that prof's lynh seems to be more on him than the town with the claim that was counter to his role and his contradicting himself between wanting to be scaned after his fist post of the game saying to not waste the scan.

Prof's lynch was the best course of action that could have been taken.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Silver-Tiger said:
Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

I find this post rather interesting.

Not only did you jump on the bandwagon pretty fast, but you also lynched him without hesitation. Your reasoning is lousy at best and just repeats point other players already did.

We still had more than 24 hours to go, so there was no reason to rush things, and prof is a very active player. Normally we let people defend themselves or at least say their last words when their're at L-1. You let him no chance, because you know that prof is a very experienced player, that he's a very dangerous player.

Vote: Vetteman94

You're missing a key fact here, prof was at 4 votes when Vetteman94 voted and nobody knew he was a hated townie (requires one less vote to lynch) so Vetteman didn't know he was hammering prof.

Or maybe you do know that and you're just trying to cast suspicion on him intentionally.

HoS: Silver-Tiger

St was off in the sence that vette wouldn't have know he was going to be lynched. Although Hepg had asked not too long before (I miss the old time stamps :(  that he might have put prof at L1 in adition to the way vette worded the post which you convieniently left out.

Vette wanted him dead.

Ending discussion is NEVER the best situation. How do you come to that conclusion? The proof that what you said is BS is the very death of prof00.

If we actually used the time we had left to discuss prof's situation, we might have come to the conclusion that he wasn't anti-town. I will not lie here: prof fucked up and made himself a lynch target, and I would likely voted him myself. Maybe we would habe still lynched him, who knows, but to cut off discussion is never a good thing. The discussion is made because points are being brought up that might proof a persons guilt or innocence. The more we discuss about it, the clearer the point gets until we realise it's a good lead or moot point. In any case, it's always good we do this, for 2 reasons: 1.) We understand if the point is worth looking into or not, 2.) the discussion itself reveals people's mind and/or opinions, which again leads to points. That's what this whole game is about!

The fact that you deny discussion on something undermines my suspicion.

ummmmm Prof was anti town ...