By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Where is the new episode of House??

It was supposed to be on right now 8-9 but the show Terra Nova is on instead...and it wasn't on at 7-8 either.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Mlb was on

Major League Baseball? Did it run an hour late or something?

Everything should be shown in its entirety, it'll just come on later.

Ok good thanks guys!

I forgot that house was on. I'll just have to buy it on psn. It's only like 2 bucks. I don't feel like waiting 8 days to watch it online.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
I forgot that house was on. I'll just have to buy it on psn. It's only like 2 bucks. I don't feel like waiting 8 days to watch it online.

You could have still watched it...It went on 50 minutes later than usual.

Just got done watching it though. It was pretty good but not as good as the first episode.

spurgeonryan said:
No not as good, but I am happy he is back. Lets see where it goes from here. Still much better than anything else on Tv. Other than Dexter which I am watching ondemand right now.

The new season of Castle isn't half bad.

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
No not as good, but I am happy he is back. Lets see where it goes from here. Still much better than anything else on Tv. Other than Dexter which I am watching ondemand right now.

The new season of Castle isn't half bad.

I missed the first season, so now I am worried that I will not know what is going on. Bones looks good this year as well, but I have missed that show other than a few on syndication as well....so....

I would recommend watching Castle (from the beginning of course) It's a very good show.

And yeah I just saw a commercial for Bones and that looked really good but I gotta watch the previous seasons on Netflix.

House is awesome!

Just got done watching it. I was taping it in another room. I thought it was a great episode. This season is impressing me a lot.