By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - How many instruments do you play? Rate yourself.

So how many?

0 - I've got two left hands 5 26.32%

1 4 21.05%

2 4 21.05%

3 3 15.79%

4 0 0%

5 or more - I'm a musical prodigy B-) 2 10.53%

See results! 1 5.26%

Total:19
kowenicki said:
Dr.Grass said:
kowenicki said:
Hundreds.

I have Reason and Ableton live! Not to mention the unbelievable korg apps and then historic fairlight and mellotronics apps.

Actually play.... Keyboards a bit, guitar a bit and a brass instrument reasonably well.

You might as well be speaking Chinese

I'll insert some you tube vids in a few minutes....

Reason and Ableton are music production software packages.... incredibly powerful and versatile.  You dont neccessarily need any midi interface equipment such as a proper keyboard or pads, it is possible to create something with just the software and your compueter keyboard and mouse.

I am into the ipad apps at the moment too, korg ims20 is a app reproduction of the classic korg analog synth.. awesome sounds from that. 

I also love the rebirth app that has the classic 808 and 909's.   Genius in its simplicity. You can have a decent acid track done in minutes.

The new Teniro-on is interesting as a very cheap alternative to a real yamaha tenori. 

The fairlight is the app version of the real fairlight, which was the first proper sampler/sequencer available.

Korg is so awesum. i've always loved Korg instruments. 

Around the Network

I dont know about what measure Id use to rate myself, so I guess I wont use numbers, but I can play guitar and you could say I can also play some easy songs in bass.

In guitar I can play easy solos and riffs, I dont have any problem with power chords and basic chords, gotta get better though, at first I only sang, so I started playing a year ago to do both things, so Im not particulary good at it xD.

On Bass I can play easy stuff like Blink 182 and stuff like that (yeah I know its not much xd)