By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You guys want a real WTF moment...

A florida man is accused of pouring hot oil on a 17 month child of his girlfriend to get it to stop crying. Then used a hairdryer on the boy to the point that its skin fell off. Any suggestions to what kind of punishment this man should get?

http://www.local6.com/news/14975629/detail.html

This world has let me down yet again.

Around the Network
Astrodust said:

A florida man is accused of pouring hot oil on a 17 month child of his girlfriend to get it to stop crying. Then used a hairdryer on the boy to the point that its skin fell off. Any suggestions to what kind of punishment this man should get?

http://www.local6.com/news/14975629/detail.html

This world has let me down yet again.

the same as what he did to that child, and then allowed to live so he can suffer, it's the ultimate punishment.

lawlz, intelligence

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

slow painfull death, almost kill him in really embaressing ways like 100 times then torture the bastard to death by peeling of his skin

Ah man, that's just sick. Geez, I can't believe someone could actually do that to a child... :O
I accidentally spilled some hot chocolate on my arm the other day and it hurt like hell, got blisters all over it and stuff. I can't imagine the horrible pains that boy must've endured!

God. I.. I can't even think of an appropriate punishment for something like that.

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million
Around the Network

The same thing he gave to the kid, only times 9000!!!!!

If someone did that to my little girl, he (or she I suppose) better move to a different country because I'd kill him and happily spend the time in prison =/

Try applying the phrase "God works in mysterious ways" to this one.

Kytiara said:
If someone did that to my little girl, he (or she I suppose) better move to a different country because I'd kill him and happily spend the time in prison =/

killing is useless because he'll be releaved from his pain, he needs to suffer and for that he needs to be alive, if he wants then he can end his own life then it's up to him but by that stage he has already felt the pain that he him self made the child feel.

He should get what he did in return but we all know that's not gonna happen. But if it were up to me I suppose I would get him impaled. By the way from what I have studied people that got impaled back in the day didn't die from bleeding but from exposure to disease so yeah a very appropriate death for this sick retard. Also electrocuting his nails would be a nice extra.
Just thinking about what he did to the poor kid makes me wanna go medieval on his ass.