By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lmao funny BF3 Beta XBL glitch

Netyaroze said:
"Well considering this hasn't been out for 8 days I think it's a rather safe bet to say nobody has yet"

Thats right but if someone already had half a Billion MS Points in his account he could have bought it instantly.

Even though extremly unlikely as unlikely as someone actually spending the money at all. So it is a safe bet but cant be ruled out completly

xDD exactly!

BTW if you want to quote someone easier press the "quote" button on thier post

Around the Network

@yojohn

I would love to but Its not possible sadly. I post from PS3. "Why not use a PC ? "I just write here when I am in the mood for gaming and that happens to be always when I played or going to play on my PS3. I associate Notebook with learning and console with playing thats why I never quote the right way or edit.

Or maybe :

sdfgh

yo_john117 said:
Netyaroze said:
"Well considering this hasn't been out for 8 days I think it's a rather safe bet to say nobody has yet"

Thats right but if someone already had half a Billion MS Points in his account he could have bought it instantly.

Even though extremly unlikely as unlikely as someone actually spending the money at all. So it is a safe bet but cant be ruled out completly

xDD exactly!

Lol it works. Just tried it once in the beginning of the new designed website but seems they fixed it. Lol without this conversation I would still not use it. Edit: I even can edit. This bar was invisible though (in the beginning).

yo_john117 said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
yo_john117 said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
lol epic win for microsoft if somebody was stupid enough to buy it

It would take probably 2 solid days to buy enough MS points to buy it lol. And 4 million to MS is chump change

cant you pay for it with your credit card? lol i used to get confused with gamerscore and microsoft points i tried to buy a game with my gamerscore lol it was my first attempt with an xbox though and i was in 7th grade :D

You have to pay for the points via a credit card and the maximum you can buy at one time is 6,000 points....you do the math

why do they even do microsoft points the way ps3 does it is alot better in my opinion your buying it with actual money instead of buying points to buy something, to slow

Netyaroze said:
yo_john117 said:
Netyaroze said:

xDD exactly!

Lol it works. Just tried it once in the beginning of the new designed website but seems they fixed it. Lol without this conversation I would still not use it. Edit: I even can edit. This bar was invisible though (in the beginning).

Nice! Now you have full access to teh chartz!

Around the Network
EGG_OF_D00m said:
yo_john117 said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
yo_john117 said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
lol epic win for microsoft if somebody was stupid enough to buy it

It would take probably 2 solid days to buy enough MS points to buy it lol. And 4 million to MS is chump change

cant you pay for it with your credit card? lol i used to get confused with gamerscore and microsoft points i tried to buy a game with my gamerscore lol it was my first attempt with an xbox though and i was in 7th grade :D

You have to pay for the points via a credit card and the maximum you can buy at one time is 6,000 points....you do the math

why do they even do microsoft points the way ps3 does it is alot better in my opinion your buying it with actual money instead of buying points to buy something, to slow

Well they are learning and now when you buy games on demand you pay for it directly through your credit card. But yeah I would prefer everything be in money amounts but oh well it's not a huge deal for me.