By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Battlefield 3: EA Reveals PS3 Console Superiority

Tagged games:

Player1x3 said:
Kynes said:
Player1x3 said:
Dark_Feanor said:

I read the headlines, the full site isn't oppening here. And, if it's true, it is ONE opinion of ONE guy who probaly can't differentiate between a bit of a byte.

Doesnt that one guy work at EA/DICE, the makers of game? His opinnion is more credible than anyone elses on the net.

He's the CEO, so his opinion is probably biased to the manufacturer who pays them for exclusive DLC and/or marketing more than technical reasons. EA had several marketing campaigns ties with Sony, as they did for Madden, having more prominent ad space for the version which would sell much less in USA.

His opinnion still matters more than anyone elses for now, at least

Yep, at least he's not a console fanboy, he's only a money fanboy.

Around the Network

So you are linking to an article which doesn't include the actual quote from the CEO, but links to another article on N4G, which links to another article which won't even open right now....

Hmmmm...

Either way, it won't matter. More people will buy this on 360 than PS3, even with CoD and Halo and a jam packed holiday release schedule for the HD twins.

TBH I've been playing on both PS3 and 360 and they look pretty much identical. PS3 does seem to have slightly more effects but nothing major. 360 seems to have better colour contrast but again nothing major.

Play and performance feels pretty much identical too. Personally I think DICE have done a nice job considering the engine is really geared to more recent PC specs and BF style maps and gameplay.

Now on PC with a K&M...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

The link does not work, and judging by the 130+ (fanboy bitch fest) replies to the article on N4G, nobody even read the article because nobody can open it.

I have all versions of the beta and can say that the game so far plays the same on both consoles and is better on PC. lol

Locked until source is confirmed, would also wait until the end of the ->BETA<- to make your own minds up.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o