By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the PS3 a failure in America?(Compared to the PS2 &PS1)

o_O.Q said:
of course it is compared to its predecessors but as a console in its own right no i wouldn't say that

I really like your sig

Would've been cool if it was more in proportion though - PSV looks bigger than the Wii U tab!

Around the Network

Compared to the PS1 and PS2 the PS3 is everywhere around the world a failure not only in America.

The PS3 is not a sales failure. The numbers are disappointing compared to its predecessors, for sure. I think the biggest reason its sales were poor early on were because of pricing and software. The 360 is the choice for HD console owners in America. Imagine if it had a bluray player? I think Sony could be in trouble next gen if Microsoft plays their cards right.

no doubt about it...playstation 3 has been a pretty big failure. don't get me wrong i love my ps3, but sony lost a lot of money and they lost a lot of consumers. that pretty much defines failure to a business.

its the other way round, the america is a failure for PS3 cause most gamers there turns to only FPS and casual games in this gen...

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
o_O.Q said:
of course it is compared to its predecessors but as a console in its own right no i wouldn't say that

I really like your sig

Would've been cool if it was more in proportion though - PSV looks bigger than the Wii U tab!

thx, lol you're right i hadn't really considered that i'll try resizing it later and see how it turns out