By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

Damn, my streak ended at 43 wins

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
blkfish92 said:
What's a good faith weapon?? Or do I have to just upgrade to divine/occult??

Divine weapons are the best Faith ones, since most of them get an A for scalability. A Divine Scythe works wonders for a Faith build, if you're willing to invest on a few points in Dex.

AH, sounds good...a scythe sounds like fun on pvp faith build!

blkfish92 said:
lestatdark said:
blkfish92 said:
What's a good faith weapon?? Or do I have to just upgrade to divine/occult??

Divine weapons are the best Faith ones, since most of them get an A for scalability. A Divine Scythe works wonders for a Faith build, if you're willing to invest on a few points in Dex.

AH, sounds good...a scythe sounds like fun on pvp faith build!

My Chaos Scythe served me well when I had 10 humanity for it (it scaled to 614 damage) because of it's wide range of attack and it's little stamina drain. Also, it's easy to pull crits with it as well.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Well on ng++ I can't beat the 4 kings, for the love of god if someone is within the level range of about 140 please help me! I need to beat them now to join the covenant, it's the only coevenant I need left. HELP!!

blkfish92 said:

Well on ng++ I can't beat the 4 kings, for the love of god if someone is within the level range of about 140 please help me! I need to beat them now to join the covenant, it's the only coevenant I need left. HELP!!

Does what playthrough you're in counts for summoning? Because my char is at SL 146 right now.

Current PC Build

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:

Didn't do all that stuff on Playthrough 1?

My current plan is to wipe everything out on the first playthrough and leave the souls collections for my 2nd and 3rd.

Also the two bosses at Anor Londo are mean but oh my god they are fun as hell.

lestatdark said:
blkfish92 said:

Does what playthrough you're in counts for summoning? Because my char is at SL 146 right now.

You might be my saint today, I don't think it matters what playthrough for summoning. Feel free to add me on psn! blkfish92

Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:

Didn't do all that stuff on Playthrough 1?

My current plan is to wipe everything out on the first playthrough and leave the souls collections for my 2nd and 3rd.

Ya I didn't use a guide for 1st playthrough and on the 2nd I was too late =(

blkfish92 said:
lestatdark said:
blkfish92 said:

You might be my saint today, I don't think it matters what playthrough for summoning. Feel free to add me on psn! blkfish92

I'll add you then, and we'll try the method of continuosly spamming the White Soapstone to see if we can get into the same server.

Current PC Build