By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

The queen spider bitch...is a bitch.

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
blkfish92 said:
Crystalchild said:
luvtospooge said:
Does it matter if I killed the dude guarding the spider lady thing after quelaag's boss in the hidden path? I attacked him by accident because he was blocking the path and I thought it was an enemy. Damn trap.

you can still join the covenant, however, you wont be able to purchase his pyromancy spells if you killed him for obvious reasons.

(Whats with all the people killing that poor guy xD.. was i the only one who spared him ^^?)

Wtf that idiot egg thing sell pyros??

Which ones? And how do you get him to sell them?

he sells toxic Mist and Poison Mist.

in order to get them, you have to be in the respective covenant, and you need to have the egg status. Youll get that by attacking one of the egg carriers outside (use your fists, else you might kill them) this will get them to attack you. on of the attacks will be:  he'll grip  you, and attack your head with the worm coming out of his egg. (this will eventually plant the Seed into you.. ewww) .. let this happen 4-5 times if you want to be sure, afterwards, wait a bit, and your head will be replaced by an egg.

once having your Head replaced, the Covenant Vendor will tell you how shitty you look like (seriously). when he does, he also gives you an item to cure the egg, and in addition to that, he will sell you the spells i mentioned.

Ah I see, think I already have those spells though so I suppose not to much to worry about.

Wagram said:

best position is (out of her position) standing as close as possible to her, at around 10 o'clock. that way, all of her melee attacks miss you, and you can just rape her. just be cautious about the fire it spits.

edit:

i feel so stupid right now. in NG+, i've shot around 150 Dragonslayer arrows with 200 Damage each at the dragon in Burg, and he still has more than 60% of his life.. sheesh.. <.<

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
Wagram said:

best position is (out of her position) standing as close as possible to her, at around 10 o'clock. that way, all of her melee attacks miss you, and you can just rape her. just be cautious about the fire it spits.

edit:

i feel so stupid right now. in NG+, i've shot around 150 Dragonslayer arrows with 200 Damage each at the dragon in Burg, and he still has more than 60% of his life.. sheesh.. <.<

He heels himself when he wraps his wings around himself!

blkfish92 said:
Crystalchild said:
Wagram said:

edit:

He heels himself when he wraps his wings around himself!

LOL didnt know that. But i managed to run through, fine enough to me.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Oh man, I spend one afternoon with my GF and this thread moves faster than a speeding bullet

Anyway, Quelaag went down rather quickly on NG+ XD. And one of the advantages of experience in the game is being able to go down The Great Hollow, kill all the crystal lizards and get all the items without dying once. Took me only 15 minutes to run down that place....as where on NG I spent 1 hour and a half >_>.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

The 4 Kings are kicking my ass constantly, I feel so cheated!

blkfish92 said:

What strategy are you employing? Are you using Lightning weapons?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
blkfish92 said:

What strategy are you employing? Are you using Lightning weapons?

Unloading all my pyros then getting in there with my Iato, killing 1 by 1, the problem is I keep getting ripped off >.> I feel like I get hit lightly or I get hit really hard it's blasthamy I say!

Got her! The hardest move she had was that flame lash whip shit. Not too bad otherwise.