By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

StokedUp said:
can someone tell me where the shortcut is in SENS FORTRESS to UNDEAD PARISH? ive got the cage key and there's supposed to be an elevator cage that takes you to UNDEAD PARISH! i was in ANOR LONDO and my main weapon Broke a Crystal spear +4. so i had to venture all the way back through those pendulum blades to get to the blacksmith to repair it.

When you reach to the top of Sen's Fortress, before going up to the level with the boss & firebomb throwing giant, you'll pass through some cages. Those are the elevators.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
StokedUp said:
can someone tell me where the shortcut is in SENS FORTRESS to UNDEAD PARISH? ive got the cage key and there's supposed to be an elevator cage that takes you to UNDEAD PARISH! i was in ANOR LONDO and my main weapon Broke a Crystal spear +4. so i had to venture all the way back through those pendulum blades to get to the blacksmith to repair it.

When you reach to the top of Sen's Fortress, before going up to the level with the boss & firebomb throwing giant, you'll pass through some cages. Those are the elevators.

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i know where you mean!, nice one mate. Also Do you know where it is where i can find Lautrec to kill him in ANOR LONDO? i got to the part where you have 2 Knights shooting Arrows at you while you run up the walkway towrds them.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
lestatdark said:
StokedUp said:

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i know where you mean!, nice one mate. Also Do you know where it is where i can find Lautrec to kill him in ANOR LONDO? i got to the part where you have 2 Knights shooting Arrows at you while you run up the walkway towrds them.

It's much further in Anor Londo. Remember the part before it, where you had two Giant Soldiers protecting a door you couldn't open from that side? Inside that, there's a large hall with two Giant Gold Soldiers and a Silver Knight. That hall is also the room before the boss room. 

Once you're in that room, you'll get a visual message about the black orb ressonating. Take out the enemies first though, or you'll have to face Lautrec with the room full of enemies.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
StokedUp said:
lestatdark said:
StokedUp said:

It's much further in Anor Londo. Remember the part before it, where you had two Giant Soldiers protecting a door you couldn't open from that side? Inside that, there's a large hall with two Giant Gold Soldiers and a Silver Knight. That hall is also the room before the boss room. 

Once you're in that room, you'll get a visual message about the black orb ressonating. Take out the enemies first though, or you'll have to face Lautrec with the room full of enemies.

ok dude! i take it you can get through that door later on then, because i couldnt get through that door yet

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
lestatdark said:
StokedUp said:
lestatdark said:
StokedUp said:

ok dude! i take it you can get through that door later on then, because i couldnt get through that door yet

Yeah, there's a lever on the left side of the door that will keep it permanently open.

Current PC Build

Around the Network

The final boss of Dark Souls is 1000x better than Demon's Souls one. The guy's an actual challenge if you want to solo him (summoning Solaire makes things too easy though). I can't wait to fight him again on NG+.

The souls gain jump is pretty big (so is how hard enemies hit) just like in Demon's Souls. This'll be the playthrough to buy everything in the game.

Current PC Build

Dammit, I wanna get back in to advancing the plot...I've done too much farming lately. Gonna go join the Chaos Sister convenant or whatever, buy an assload of pyromancies and then.....................go to Sens' Fortress I guess? I kinda want to get the Priscilla Dagger before I continue. And the ring that boosts drops

With my 42 dex and the Life Hunter scythe makes me feel good =D

blkfish92 said:

Meh, my Channeler's Trident + BK Halberd at 50 Str also makes me feel super good...especially when I get 900 Att XD.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
blkfish92 said:

Meh, my Channeler's Trident + BK Halberd at 50 Str also makes me feel super good...especially when I get 900 Att XD.

Jesus 900!? What the hell?? It gets that crazy with str?