By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

Feels good to say that I have done it, I have attained the Dark Soul Platinum! =D

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
Feels good to say that I have done it, I have attained the Dark Soul Platinum! =D

Congrats! My aim is for tomorrow. That is if I keep at it tonight.

Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:

Thanks! What are you missing anyway?

blkfish92 said:
Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:

1 Covenant (Sunlight one)
Rare Weapons trophy, Miracle, Pyro trophys

Some weapons by stones but everything is made for all weapons. Just needs souls/slabs.

Iron Golem vs Iron Golem.....

how's it feel bitch.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:
Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:

1 Covenant (Sunlight one)
Rare Weapons trophy, Miracle, Pyro trophys

Some weapons by stones but everything is made for all weapons. Just needs souls/slabs.

You'll be there soon I'm assuming, it's going to feel good trust me lol.

Getting absolutely creamed on Ornstein/Smough. They are insanely hard this time.

blkfish92 said:

Congrats on the plat!

@Wargram - Try using Strong Magic Shield if you can with Lingering Dragoncrest Ring equipped. That way you'll barely suffer damage at all (I only used one flask on NG++ using that strategy).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
blkfish92 said:

Congrats on the plat!

@Wargram - Try using Strong Magic Shield if you can with Lingering Dragoncrest Ring equipped. That way you'll barely suffer damage at all (I only used one flask on NG++ using that strategy).

Good thing is I don't have to fight these bastards on NG+. I will just have to reach the Anor Londo Blacksmith after beating Sif.

EDIT: Nevermind. I'll still need to kill them in NG++ to get an ember unless I farm out a titanite slab in this playthrough.

Wagram said:
lestatdark said:
blkfish92 said:

Congrats on the plat!

Good thing is I don't have to fight these bastards on NG+. I will just have to reach the Anor Londo Blacksmith after beating Sif.

EDIT: Nevermind. I'll still need to kill them in NG++ to get an ember unless I farm out a titanite slab in this playthrough.

I found them harder on NG+ than on NG++. Then again, I was SL 94 when I fought them on NG+ and I was SL 190 on NG++ .

Titanite Slab farming is all about luck...you can get one in a couple of minutes or it might take you hours.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"