By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

StokedUp said:
whats everybodies Soul Level so far??

I'm at the end of the game at level 80.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
I just created the Greatsword of Artorias through a Broken Straight Sword. This is supposed to be the cursed weapon but it doesn't say that in the name. Did I fuck it up?

you didnt, for some reason, guides simply call Sif's Weapons wrong. as long as it has C/C/B/B, youre fine.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
Wagram said:
I just created the Greatsword of Artorias through a Broken Straight Sword. This is supposed to be the cursed weapon but it doesn't say that in the name. Did I fuck it up?

you didnt, for some reason, guides simply call Sif's Weapons wrong. as long as it has C/C/B/B, youre fine.

Phew, got a little nervous there for a second.

Okay. I got every weapon in the game made up to the the stage from the final so all I have to do is add a slab or a soul and i'm done!

lestatdark said:
blkfish92 said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:

@lestat: <.< i am mad for you beeing faster. ;P .. but seriously, congrats mate, i guess we are the first two VGC'lers to have that thing, huh? =)

It seems that way Though blkfish92 is on the route of having it as well. To be honest, the platinum in Dark Souls was easier to get than in Demon's Souls. At least there's no Pure Bladestone farming required >___>.

Thank god no pure blade stone type of item lol, well got knight's honor trophy =D

Very close to platinum!

What trophies are you missing?

Chaos weapon, crstal weapon, magic weapon, and divine weapon that's all.

Around the Network

I think I spent more time making a guide for myself as to what materials/items to ascend then i did actually farming/making them.

You guys got any tips as to the Darkmoon and Warrior of Sunlight covenants? I'm thinking of starting Darkmoon now at SL80.

So I want to kill the Hellkite Dragon but it's not there...how do I get it to come back?

sabby_e17 said:
So I want to kill the Hellkite Dragon but it's not there...how do I get it to come back?

You're trying to kill him how? With the one arrow glitch?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I keep getting tons of "Failed to invade" messages. -.-

my new character is lvl 26 and my friend is 27, can't seem to co-op with each other, why?