By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

blkfish92 said:
Crystalchild said:
blkfish92 said:

This is odd the list I'm looking at shows that I have all the weapons, but I didn't get trophy

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=Dark-Souls-Trophy-Guide

What's the deal here?

except ghost dagger, but I supposedly don't need it?

still looking, but feel free to compare yourself, since i am sure ill make a mistake and oversee something lol. <.<

http://www.abload.de/img/wertzuikhfsagq0c.png

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dark-souls/128728-rare-weapon-miracle-magic-lists-w-locations.html

except for the Ghost Blade, i had everything of the first list, and i got the trophy

I feel dumb I'm missing the stone greatsword!

I need to buy it off of shiva, but if I don't get the trophy then, I will be REALLY confused.

i am pretty sure you can also farm it from those golem knights before Moonlight Butterfly, no?

Funny, i was confused too, until i noticed that i still needed the STONE-shield. ^^

@lestat: <.< i am mad for you beeing faster. ;P .. but seriously, congrats mate, i guess we are the first two VGC'lers to have that thing, huh? =)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:

@lestat: <.< i am mad for you beeing faster. ;P .. but seriously, congrats mate, i guess we are the first two VGC'lers to have that thing, huh? =)

It seems that way Though blkfish92 is on the route of having it as well. To be honest, the platinum in Dark Souls was easier to get than in Demon's Souls. At least there's no Pure Bladestone farming required >___>.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:

It seems that way Though blkfish92 is on the route of having it as well. To be honest, the platinum in Dark Souls was easier to get than in Demon's Souls. At least there's no Pure Bladestone farming required >___>.

Thank god no pure blade stone type of item lol, well got knight's honor trophy =D

Very close to platinum!

blkfish92 said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:

Thank god no pure blade stone type of item lol, well got knight's honor trophy =D

Very close to platinum!

What trophies are you missing?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Ok now i'm lost. I ascended both a Uchigatana and a Washingpole to +10 and neither of them are allowing me to turn them into the chaos blade. What am I doing wrong?

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Ok now i'm lost. I ascended both a Uchigatana and a Washingpole to +10 and neither of them are allowing me to turn them into the chaos blade. What am I doing wrong?

Are you ascending them at the giant blacksmith on Anor Londo? He's the only blacksmith capable of forging weapons from bosses souls.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Wagram said:

Are you ascending them at the giant blacksmith on Anor Londo? He's the only blacksmith capable of forging weapons from bosses souls.

That be it! I thought that may have been the problem.

whats everybodies Soul Level so far??

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
whats everybodies Soul Level so far??

My Plat character is SL 192 (And probably won't get it any further, though I still get a lot of PVP and invasions at that level). My new character is 18 and probably will be my main now.

Current PC Build

I just created the Greatsword of Artorias through a Broken Straight Sword. This is supposed to be the cursed weapon but it doesn't say that in the name. Did I fuck it up?