By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dear everyone (and ioi)

Parokki said:
finalsquall said:
This post shows that the site is full of Nintendo Fans.

Oh quit whining. The amount of current gen consoles actually has way more PS3s than you'd expect. 

With last gen there's slightly more Gamecubes than I thought, but that just shows that it was almost as popular with dedicated gamers as the PS2, and it was the casual crowd that Sony fans seem to fear and loathe that put it on top. If anything, this indicates that the Wii's userbase is still mostly people who've been gaming for a while, and the casual explosion hasn't truly begun yet.

What does surprise me is the low amount of Xboxes is. It's supposedly very "hardcore" and popular in the US, but there are barely more of them than Dreamcasts. Same with the 360 actually. Can anyone think of a better explanation than "Everyone here is a Nintendo fan!" or "Xbox owners are all drunken fratboys!"? 

Well, usually they tend to think this site is not legit because they do not understand the difference between shipped and sell when companies release their sales reports, or those who hear the words of them, so a considerable amount goes to other sites.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network

PS2(48)+
Xbox(18)
Gamecube(47)+
Dreamcast(11)

PS3(27)
Xbox 360(26)
Wii(59)+

PS2(49)+
Xbox(19)+
Gamecube(47)