By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Roast of Charlie Sheen!

Tagged games:

blkfish92 said:
morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:
It's men like Charlie Sheen who made America great.

The only reason why the new Two and a half Men still makes sense is because Jake now counts as a full man and Ashton Kutcher is only half a man, because he still lives with his mom Demi Moore.

OMG just saw the intro, it looks sooo wrong.

When is the season premiering?

Just missed it!

I actually though it was kind of funny though, but with no Sheen it does seem a little off if anything.

Meh :-/

I'll wait for the expected Megavideo upload tomorrow

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
blkfish92 said:
morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:
It's men like Charlie Sheen who made America great.

The only reason why the new Two and a half Men still makes sense is because Jake now counts as a full man and Ashton Kutcher is only half a man, because he still lives with his mom Demi Moore.

OMG just saw the intro, it looks sooo wrong.

When is the season premiering?

Just missed it!

I actually though it was kind of funny though, but with no Sheen it does seem a little off if anything.

Meh :-/

I'll wait for the expected Megavideo upload tomorrow

Ya totally, you should see the thing lol.

Its online for 30min just saw it. Megavideo link is already up no reason to wait.

It was kind of weird I will watch a couple of episodes to give it a chance but honestly cant see it work. Its not the same anymore.

It aired on Comedy Central like an hour ago, but I played some Super Street Fighter 4 with my bro instead.

Coming to think of it, I don't watch T.V at all anymore O_o

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

it has been going a while now hasn't it 2 and half men,only seen it a few times when i had fb who wanted to watch it,that must be back in 2006 but i can't for the life of me see how it will work without charlie sheen but hey i've been wrong more often than not

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I watched the new Two and a Half men. It was a pretty funny episode but it does feel off. It will take some getting used to but Ashton did do a good job.

Wagram said:
I watched the new Two and a Half men. It was a pretty funny episode but it does feel off. It will take some getting used to but Ashton did do a good job.

How does it compare to other shows of Two and a Half Men?

yo_john117 said:
Wagram said:

I thought it did a decent job holding its own against other episodes. A lot of effort went into this one though as it was a transition. It will be interesting to see how they continue with it.

Wagram said:
yo_john117 said:
Wagram said:

I thought it did a decent job holding its own against other episodes. A lot of effort went into this one though as it was a transition. It will be interesting to see how they continue with it.

Sounds promising. I didn't have very high hopes for the new season TBH but it looks like it may still be a very worthy show.

I haven't seen the roast, but the show was half way past decent I suppose.