By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American! (US) Part 4 of 4 -- Results are in!!

I must be in Part 5 of this...

+3 d21lewis
+2 wfz

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

LivingMetal 3

d21lewis 2

amp316 said:

+3 d21lewis
+2 wfz

Wow I'm so sorry. There were so many different users in the US and the positions changed evertime I went to get users.

If you want i'll put you in the US finally thread.

+3 Patapon (come back already )
+2 d21Lewis

and why are you not on the list? did I miss you in one of the previous round?

yo_john117 said:
amp316 said:

+3 d21lewis
+2 wfz

Wow I'm so sorry. There were so many different users in the US and the positions changed evertime I went to get users.

Hehe.  That's up to you.

I just figured that you would have remembered me.  :(

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
iBlah said:
+3 Patapon (come back already )
+2 d21Lewis

and why are you not on the list? did I miss you in one of the previous round?

I didn't include myself on the list because I'm the host.

amp316 said:
yo_john117 said:
amp316 said:

+3 d21lewis
+2 wfz

Hehe.  That's up to you.

I had to juggle over 180 users so I was bound to forget one or two people. Especially when everytime I went to make a new thread the positions of the users varied quite a lot and I relied on people being in the same spot I left them at. But because of all the change I had to cross-reference with other threads which was very time consuming.

And I'll go ahead and put you on the US finals thread.

yo_john117 said:
amp316 said:
yo_john117 said:
amp316 said:

+3 d21lewis
+2 wfz

Hehe.  That's up to you.

I had to juggle over 180 users so I was bound to forget one or two people. Especially when everytime I went to make a new thread the positions of the users varied quite a lot and I relied on people being in the same spot I left them at. But because of all the change I had to cross-reference with other threads which was very time consuming.

Like I said,  that's up to you. 

I understand how difficult it must be to have one of these contests and think that you are doing a fine job. 

amp316 said:
yo_john117 said:
amp316 said:
yo_john117 said:
amp316 said:

+3 d21lewis
+2 wfz

Hehe.  That's up to you.

Like I said,  that's up to you. 

I understand how difficult it must be to have one of these contests and think that you are doing a fine job. 

Thanks for understanding. 

+3 yo_john117 every American participates. :P