By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dexter Returns soon!

Tagged games:

What do you like about Dexter?

The characters 2 15.38%

His inner monologue 2 15.38%

The mystery 1 7.69%

suspence 2 15.38%

comedy 3 23.08%

That he was in the movie "Gamer" 0 0%

I dont 0 0%

Nobody really does 0 0%

Whats a dexter? 0 0%

I love Dexter's Labratory!!! 3 23.08%

Total:13

i have a dexter bobble head and all the books.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

The next book drops in october as well..I can't wait..love this show

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

I don't have showtime but I'll catch it a couple of hours later. Love that show and I still can't believe they *****SPOOOOIIILLLLEEEEERRRRRSSSS***** killed off Rita.

I've never watched Dexter before. Is it any good?

5th season sucked so hard it almost killed my interest in the show entirely. Lumen was such a shoehorned love interest, it made me sick.
Breaking Bad has also been having a so-so season.
Game of Thrones was definetly the series of the year for me.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:

Great! pick it up from your local library and at least get through season two before you give up.

Game of Thrones was very good Johann, I need to get the first season of breaking bad before I can finally watch that.

Season five was still better than most other shows! Although the last episode was like....what? why?

I'll just watch it on netflix after I get through The Next Generation.

SnakeEyez said:
I don't have showtime but I'll catch it a couple of hours later. Love that show and I still can't believe they *****SPOOOOIIILLLLEEEEERRRRRSSSS***** killed off Rita.

Bastard! You spoiled it for me! This is how you pay me back for letting you win against me in Street Fighter!?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@OP

I really thought you were talking about this Dexter Never heard of that show you're talking  'bout.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
SnakeEyez said:

Well if people don't know what happened in SEason 4 then they are not ready for Dexter yet. That was a shocker though!

I agree with you, but I know that not everybody has seen all the seasons and since that was a pretty big shocker, I felt that a spoiler warning was needed. I accidentally spoiled it for a friend of mine recently when talking about the new season, he's only in season 3 lol.

@Hatmoza

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:

Great! pick it up from your local library and at least get through season two before you give up.

Game of Thrones was very good Johann, I need to get the first season of breaking bad before I can finally watch that.

Season five was still better than most other shows! Although the last episode was like....what? why?

I'll just watch it on netflix after I get through The Next Generation.

I have the boxed set of The next gen. bootleg though from overseas. Well as you can see season 6 is in a few weeks so don't watch picard get out of too many sticky situations or you will be behind! Showtime is 10 extra dollars a month. Was that your 11,000 post?

Yep that was my 11,000th post. But yeah i'm already behind and by the time I get around to watching it i'm sure the 6th season will be on Netflix.