By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles II Features Trailer (edited)

rutea7 said:
Blood_Tears said:
Urgh, I am stuck at the moment.

SPOILER ALERT

I am at the part where you can go into the past in Balandor with only your avatar, Eldore and Scardigne and fight the set of 3 battles. I take the first of group of nights, then beat the 2nd fight of the 2 Gigas, then the 3rd battle with Pyredaemos whips my ass. I do very little damage to him, then he rages and kills me, usually Cyrus.

i died a lot there too. what i did was grind on geonet a bit and figured out its best to circle Pyradaemos, if i stayed behind or at one of his sides i wouldnt get hit so much.

what lvl and gr are you at the moment?

Yeah i've been tinkering around with tactics today, set 2 of my characters to Heal First and then tried circling around him, i almost had him, then i made a mistake and it was a costly one lol.   Currently I am lvl 50 with GR 13.

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
rutea7 said:
Blood_Tears said:
Urgh, I am stuck at the moment.

SPOILER ALERT

I am at the part where you can go into the past in Balandor with only your avatar, Eldore and Scardigne and fight the set of 3 battles. I take the first of group of nights, then beat the 2nd fight of the 2 Gigas, then the 3rd battle with Pyredaemos whips my ass. I do very little damage to him, then he rages and kills me, usually Cyrus.

i died a lot there too. what i did was grind on geonet a bit and figured out its best to circle Pyradaemos, if i stayed behind or at one of his sides i wouldnt get hit so much.

what lvl and gr are you at the moment?

Yeah i've been tinkering around with tactics today, set 2 of my characters to Heal First and then tried circling around him, i almost had him, then i made a mistake and it was a costly one lol.   Currently I am lvl 50 with GR 13.

i'd say with the right gear you're ready to kick his... ;)

YAY! GR 19 lvl 75. gonna slow down now... lol

one question guys, in the international edition, if i start the game since part one, it will continue automatically to part 2 with the levels of the characters, all of the items, etc, or you start again from 0 in part 2?.