By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter IV footage

try here
http://www.redondo.ws/tiempo/?p=1109

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Okay, yeah, I gotta say I think it looks like crap. The characters are ugly as sin, the art looks like they gave a retarded monkey 30 bright colors and told him to use all of them, and the camera looks criminally awful.

****/From those 30 colors 15 were the same red for ken, so it doesnot display any shades... :(

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I have to say that when the first trailer came I was really excited. The visual were really dark and very cool looking. Why the game that trailer advertised looks NOTHING like it is beyond me. Now it just looks exactly like the old streetfighters. I was really hoping for something extremely stylized like the cutscenes in the new trailer.

This is my signature.

Really not sure about this. Some parts look really good but at times I think the artwork looks poor (faces). Either I'm looking forward t it, after all its Street Fighter for gods sake the daddy of the all. Would have prefered and Alpha 4 with high res sprites and a world tour mode to do your characters up before going online

Ynwa.