By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are you all doing today? What are your plans? International edition!

yo_john117 said:
Wagram said:
Didn't even know it was 9/11. Probably going to sit around because I just finished all my college work. I'm currently waiting for my step fathers children to leave so I can go use his sons SDTV to play Xenoblade.

Do you mean HDTV?

Nope. Wii games look like crap on HDTVs unless you buy certain cables but even then they still look bad imo. Games just look better on the SDTV. Same goes for PS1/PS2/Gamecube and the such.

I personally have a HD LED TV in my room.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
yo_john117 said:
Wagram said:
Didn't even know it was 9/11. Probably going to sit around because I just finished all my college work. I'm currently waiting for my step fathers children to leave so I can go use his sons SDTV to play Xenoblade.

Do you mean HDTV?

Nope. Wii games look like crap on HDTVs unless you buy certain cables but even then they still look bad imo. Games just look better on the SDTV. Same goes for PS1/PS2/Gamecube and the such.

I personally have a HD LED TV in my room.

Oh ok I didn't know you were going to play the Wii. It does look better on an SDTV.

Went for a walk...

And then into the forest...

Good Sunday.

My girldfriend is out of the city so I am going to play Dead Space 2, and I am going to see the TNA PPV tonight.

spurgeonryan said:
sensebringer said:
My girldfriend is out of the city so I am going to play Dead Space 2, and I am going to see the TNA PPV tonight.

How much does pay per view cost these days? I have not done it since The Rock battled someone forever ago to barely win something.

Betwen 50$ - 60$ WWE PPV and 40$ - 50$ TNA PPV.

Around the Network

Had a meeting with some co workers at the Place du Luxembourg, had a pleasent evening and one of them offered some good money to hire my appartement for a month in Shanghai;.

Then went to my GF who was holding an speech about the modernization of Traditional Chinese medicine and how she will spent every minute in her work because every minute wasted in watching tv/shopping/playing video games could cost some people's life... I felt an asshole after that speech.

She got some offers from big companies who want to invest in her work.....Some offers numbers were insane....With that kind of money you could save Greece..

Yeah it was a typical Sunday/monday =p

Going to school and count every god forsaken second.

spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:

Or you could pick up an ipad on your way and do more vgchartz while in class!

Ha! I'd love to, but I don't have a job right now to afford le I pad =l

-Also what did you buy at Taco Bell??

spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:
spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:

Or you could pick up an ipad on your way and do more vgchartz while in class!

Ha! I'd love to, but I don't have a job right now to afford le I pad =l

-Also what did you buy at Taco Bell??

I got that new ranch chicken flat bread sandwich(freaking good!) and the baja blast soda, with a soft taco.

Bout to do laundry because ioi says the server will be down anytime now for about 30 minutes do to missing boxart! gby

A little late to say(LOL) but I LOVE the steak chalupas from Taco bell you should give them a whirl.

spurgeonryan said:
STeak chalupas are great! and I am going to the pumpkin patch to get some hay bales, corn stalkes, and pumpkins for halloween! and fall for now.

Indeed they are great!!

Hmm today I'm not doing much...

I noticed you said you're getting your masters? That's badass! In what?