By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - German teen girls get drunk through vagina and anus... what?

Tagged games:

source

Anything for a Buzz
Vodka Tampons

In South Germany, police warned parents of a trend that could make their daughters — or sons — seriously sick. To avoid having alcohol on their breath, teens have reportedly been soaking tampons in alcohol and using them vaginally or anally to get drunk on the sly. According to The Local, a 14-year-old girl collapsed at a concert from using such a boozy tampon. Authorities warned that vodka tampons are not an effective way to get drunk, but are likely to damage the sensitive tissue lining the vagina and anus.

Around the Network

Ouch

Full points for creativity.

RolStoppable said:
Is the "what" in the thread title in reference to the content of the original post or the thread title itself?

i really don't know. I am still drunk after reading it.

RolStoppable said:
Galaki said:
RolStoppable said:
Is the "what" in the thread title in reference to the content of the original post or the thread title itself?

i really don't know. I am still drunk after reading it.

Is it just me or did you edit the title? It's still wrong though.

It should be okay now. Needed caffeine.

Around the Network

I was familiar with the case of people getting drunk by inserting alcohol directly through their poop canal (no, not through personal experience) but shooting it directly through the snatch is news to me.

Did I Mention Alcohol In The Rectum Is Lethal?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

WTF?!

The possibilities...

they can also do a double drunk, wtf is happening to to this world.

Bad idea. That exact death was shown on the Spike TV show 1000 ways to die.

A guy chugged some whiskey or something up his ass and died from alcohol poisoning. Its because it gets directly into your blood without your liver cleaning it out first.

Its a real thing that happened too, all the deaths on that show are real and actually happened. Those girls who are doing that shit are gonna end up sick or dead.