By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - New Game Out: Kill the Tea Party Zombies

I am wondering who ponied up the cash for this poorly made game:

http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com/

Is it a legitimate hate website from left-wingers, or is it some sort of creepy, poorly-done parody? Either way, the game sucks.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Horrible game, but who can resist killing rednecks and those committed to destroying democracy.

Bullshit game.

Yeah, bad game. It has some interesting nuggets of teabagger stupidity between levels, though.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

chocoloco said:
Horrible game, but who can resist killing rednecks and those committed to destroying democracy.

you mean people who are actually  wanting to keep our republic alive, instead of having a dictatorship. and people who are from all over the United states, and from all reputable polling institutes are just as educated as the rest of America.

you sir, disgust me

Around the Network

Game is pretty good compared to the afformentioned tea party it parodies. But yeah still pretty terrible.

killerzX said:
chocoloco said:

you mean people who actually aree want ing to keep our republic alive, instead of having a dictatorship. and people who are from all over the United states, and from all reputable polling institutes are just as educated as the rest of America.

you sir, disgust me

much obliged, now back to my tea party killing fantasy game.

I suppose this is the "new tone" Obama was speaking about ...

mrstickball said:

I am wondering who ponied up the cash for this poorly made game:

http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com/

Is it a legitimate hate website from left-wingers, or is it some sort of creepy, poorly-done parody? Either way, the game sucks.

Hard to say... I mean afterall, a senator recently said tea party senators want "Nothing more then to see blacks hanging from the trees!"  Then when said coments leaked to the media... he backed them!

Or could of been Jimmy Hoffa (The alive one)... who basically said the reverse of what Palin said way back when... though when Palin said it, it got actual media coverage.

Hopefully people will stop with the whole "Right wing people are the cause of all the ridiculious rhetoric" arguements. 

dunno about politics, but the game is no fun.