By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I pick up Viewiful Joe for Gamecube?

Neos said:
radioioRobert said:
Viewtiful Joe 1 is an OUTSTANDING game. One of my favorite on the system. Though $14.99 sounds high, i paid $5.99 at GameStop (in N.A.).

It is a must buy tho.

he most likely meant euros aswell..

I don't really mind the euro vs dollar = 1:1.45... Here in my place we still earn as much as we did (+~4% every year) as we did when the euro vs dollar was 1:0.88. So, i'm TOTALLY not bothered.

Only helpfull thing is (Oil cracked 100$)... = 68 Euro's  

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
StarcraftManiac said:
Neos said:
radioioRobert said:
Viewtiful Joe 1 is an OUTSTANDING game. One of my favorite on the system. Though $14.99 sounds high, i paid $5.99 at GameStop (in N.A.).

It is a must buy tho.

I don't really mind the euro vs dollar = 1:1.45... Here in my place we still earn as much as we did (+~4% every year) as we did when the euro vs dollar was 1:0.88. So, i'm TOTALLY not bothered.

Well, sigarettes are now over €4,00...which is frickin ridicilous

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
StarcraftManiac said:
Neos said:
radioioRobert said:

It is a must buy tho.

I don't smoke... ...

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
Neos said:
StarcraftManiac said:
Neos said:
radioioRobert said:

It is a must buy tho.

I don't smoke... ...

just feel sorry for the people that do then..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

^ Yeah, it really is a drama, 4 Euros a day spent on this shit... if i didn't smoke i would be rich lol ;p

So VJ is good? I found it for 4.99 Euros (and it's not even used) so i guess i'll get it :P

Around the Network

Get It.

or

Get Viewtiful Joe 2

I have the first two Viewtiful Joe games for my Cube, and like them a lot. They're very stylish, have great gameplay, and are just plain fun. They also look absolutely gorgeous.

The first one is very hard, and I've actually still not managed to beat it due to the penultimate "beat all the previous bosses in a row" level. The second one is a lot easier at first, but has some extra stuff that's about as difficult to complete as Asshole Mario.

Highly, highly recommended. Can't wait to see what the ex-Clover guys at Platinum are up to.

Definitely. It is an absolutely amazing game and totally different from anything else I have ever come across.

Parokki said:
I have the first two Viewtiful Joe games for my Cube, and like them a lot. They're very stylish, have great gameplay, and are just plain fun. They also look absolutely gorgeous.

The first one is very hard, and I've actually still not managed to beat it due to the penultimate "beat all the previous bosses in a row" level. The second one is a lot easier at first, but has some extra stuff that's about as difficult to complete as Asshole Mario.

Highly, highly recommended. Can't wait to see what the ex-Clover guys at Platinum are up to
 lol good to know that I'm not the only one who didn't finish it. I just hate that level... every time that I THINK about beating the game, I remember what a PAIN it would be, and much worse if I die in the last boss. it'll take a while for me to beat that game.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

salaminizer said:
Parokki said:

Highly, highly recommended. Can't wait to see what the ex-Clover guys at Platinum are up to
 lol good to know that I'm not the only one who didn't finish it. I just hate that level... every time that I THINK about beating the game, I remember what a PAIN it would be, and much worse if I die in the last boss. it'll take a while for me to beat that game.

Seems that level stopped a lot of people from finishing the game.

It's a good game and all just unbelievably (and at a few points frustratingly) difficult.  I don't know about $15 though, I'm sure I've seen it for under $10 plenty of times.  Maybe it's gettign harder and harder to find or something.

EDIT: Just checked ebay and there are dozens of copies for under $10, some around $5 (with shipping) and very few bidders.