By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just saw this video on youtube and it brings back so many memories, this is exactly how I imagined it when I was playing with my army men as a kid

Around the Network

Hilarious. Pwning Daddy's just so much fun. :}

I used to play with simple blocks and make forts for my army men back in the day. Funny how about 10 dollars in material could keep me entertained for so long. I need to tap into my imagination more to keep my spending down.

didn't have army men.... played with saint seiya figurines, it was fun, the armor was flying off everywhere... then I sold them and now they are worth a fortune ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Awesome!!

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
RayCoone said:
Hilarious. Pwning Daddy's just so much fun. :}

Funny how we were just discussing childhood memories. Oh wow does this vid take me back.

Hehe, yeah, well. My dad was an alcoholic who cared shit about me. XDD But I assume from the kids' points-of-few it's pretty much fun. 

Other than that, I loved building fortresses and stuff. I was never much into destroying or "killing". 

Hephaestos said:
didn't have army men.... played with saint seiya figurines, it was fun, the armor was flying off everywhere... then I sold them and now they are worth a fortune ^^

I had these too....but I remember them losing their limbs gradually until they eventually disappeared >_>. in fact, I remember perfectly of a scene in which I tried to mimic an epic cliff hanging scenario by making one figurine "hang on" to the edge of the table while another one down below "grabbing" its legs, that might explain how they lost their limbs

I was really into creating awesome and epic scenarios with my toys, almost all of them suffered some degree of fatality until I was 10 years old.

That was pretty cool.

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

iBlah said:
Hephaestos said:

I had these too....but I remember them losing their limbs gradually until they eventually disappeared >_>. in fact, I remember perfectly of a scene in which I tried to mimic an epic cliff hanging scenario by making one figurine "hang on" to the edge of the table while another one down below "grabbing" its legs, that might explain how they lost their limbs

I was really into creating awesome and epic scenarios with my toys, almost all of them suffered some degree of fatality until I was 10 years old.

I guess i'm not the only one eying the PS3 game then :p (no release date in EU yet and no PS3 for me so that'll take a while ^^)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

LMAO! Awesomeness.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.