By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what is your dream for the future what was it until now ?

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

mine at the age of 10-14 was to become an actor now it is becoming a japanese language teacher with enough money to travel to japan..

yours ?

Wow ours are fairly similar. I'm 19 and learning Russian so once (hopefully) I'm fluent I'd like to travel to Russia and either teach english or work at the Canadian embassy in Russia or something like that. 

Around the Network

Pro Wrestler

double post

Mine was to create my own technology company but now I want to be the future CEO of Nintendo of America! I was thinking of leaving math/business but now that I am loving Calculus and possibly leaving high school with 3 years of college credit I'm still in.

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Cirio said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

mine at the age of 10-14 was to become an actor now it is becoming a japanese language teacher with enough money to travel to japan..

yours ?

Why don't you become an English teacher and teach in Japan?

i also thinking that scenario i have proficiency in english from university of michigan but i don 't know if that counts in japan 

I could be an English teacher in Nagoya, and I am not an native English speaker...  In most Asian countries you don't really need much proof, all you have to do is having an interview so they can test your English...

Around the Network

wow mine changes a bit, but i will stick with the one i have dreamed about several times now. Being a Commando. Right now its wanting to be games developer which i am pursuing.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Lostplanet22 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Cirio said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

yours ?

i also thinking that scenario i have proficiency in english from university of michigan but i don 't know if that counts in japan 

I could be an English teacher in Nagoya, and I am not an native English speaker...  In most Asian countries you don't really need much proof, all you have to do is having an interview so they can test your English...

that 's a great relief i want a job like that so badly !!!

Mine was to become a Football Player but my daddy didn't let me and sucking at school didn't help much either

Now my life is filled with regret of not becoming one

I am 19years now

I want to be a film maker

other interests are business,football(i just can't get it out of my mind)

When I was very young I wanted to drive a train.
Later I wanted to become a games programmer, I settled on programming navigation software.
Then I wanted to marry my girlfriend from overseas, get a nice house along a river with an inground pool and start a family.
Having achieved all that with our second son just born, my only dreams for the future are getting a good night sleep again.

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Lostplanet22 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Cirio said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

yours ?

that 's a great relief i want a job like that so badly !!!

Let me know when you turn + 18 and are interested in doing the job immediately,  maybe can do a good word for you :).