By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Best Sony PSP Elimination Game - MGS: Peace Walker Wins

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

+ Jeanne d'Arc
- GTA: Vice City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories has been eliminated, 15 games left.

BTW If Jeanne d'Arc goes, I'm going for Tekken. Not a fan of the PSP interations, and the only reason I'm not voting it down is because you let Jeanne D'Arc off.

I'm just balancing the score :D Not eliminating it.

+GoW: Ghost of Sparta

-Ratchet and clank: Size matters

Yea well I think Tekken belongs low on the list, so I'll counter balance if I have to... lol hard to sound threatening.

+ Jeanne d'Arc

- Tekken (for your Jeanne d'Arc vote)

I love GOW (on PSP), but don't think I won't go for it next :P

Valkyria Chronicles II, and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories have been eliminated. 13 Games left. When we reach 10 games, watch out and make sure your votes are valid! I will not be counting some invalid votes, read the OP.

Note: Tomorrow I am going on a mini vacation, and may not be able to update this thread until wendnesday night. Can someone update the surviving games, and the eliminated games with their posts temporarily?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

clicked Submit by mistake. Too early

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

+ Jeanne d'Arc

- Kingdom Hearts

+ Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Jeanne d'Arc

Is Peace Walker that good? Does that mean I should buy it for the $11.50 I saw the other day >.>;

+Jeanne D'Arc
-Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network
starbruin said:
Is Peace Walker that good? Does that mean I should buy it for the $11.50 I saw the other day >.>;

+Jeanne D'Arc
-Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Only one guy plus votes MGS, but he always votes it and votes frequently. (I might just go and do the opposite if Jeanne d'Arc dies)

Ditto on voting.

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters has been eliminated. 12 games left.

BTW, I won't be able to update the OP for the next couple days. So if you guys could just update the list on your own that would be great. Remember +3/-5

+ Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Tactics Ogre

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker -121HP

God of War: Ghosts of Sparta -48HP

Tekken (Dark Ressurection & 6) -42HP

God of War: Chains of Olympus -37HP

Daxter -39HP

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII -30HP

Patapon (1-3) -29HP

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together -10HP

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep -17HP