By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is your most wanted game for this year

As of now? Probably No More Heroes, Operation Darkness or Battlefield of the Valkrie, or all three if you want one for each console.

Brawl will be great, but won't be radically different from the other smash bros games.

Really though, i imagine that'll change as at the very least Nintendo and Microsoft have yet to really tip their hands, and i'd guess Sony having a trump or two hidden away as well.

Maybe imfamous if that comes out in 08. But that seems extremely unlikely.

Around the Network

Brawl obviously.

Hyperion said:
Sadness!! You guys have no clue how grondbreaking this game will be. You will all bow down to Nibris for their greatness.

Sadness is the game of 2008, watch out!

(maybe I'm being a little hyperbolic and dishonest, but I can hope...)

Ah, forgot about Sadness! But that's if it comes out at all, of course. For all I've heard of it, it seems like vaporware.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

MGS4

then the new socom

Starcraft II (if it comes this year)... If not Super smash bros: Brawl and Mario Kart tied for 1st place!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

ToS: KoR
SSB: B

Super Smash Bros. Brawl of course.

Killzone 2, SOCOM: Confrontation and Gran Turismo 5!!!

PSN - Thwip 

Super Smash Bros. Brawl easy choice can't wait to February ....I'll be like a dragon guarding gold in the cave. Cept in a house with alot of snacks :) Runner-up would be Mario Kart Wii

Brawl. That is all.