By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - any DnB, Dubstep, Trace lovers here.. Deadau5, Sub Focus, Pendulum, etc fans post here

Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:

True ass dubstep right heya with amazing quality. Also UKF is the farthest thing away from good dubstep or DnB, Seriously all the music on their channel is degenerate made pieces of shit, just putting that out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1bbnsy6H80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4OtU1HlzQU&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgiuOZzdTHQ&feature=channel_video_title

Hey don't make me start on you again!

OT: I love dubstep, trance and pretty much all techno.

Here's one of my favorite songs right now in that genre.

More like the other way around.

You never responded to my post in that other dubstep thread. But you need to stop you shenanigans cause music changes whether you like it or not.

Yea it's called devolution, and what post didn't i respond to.

No it's called just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. Stop acting like your opinion is better than everyone elses cause it isn't.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:

True ass dubstep right heya with amazing quality. Also UKF is the farthest thing away from good dubstep or DnB, Seriously all the music on their channel is degenerate made pieces of shit, just putting that out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1bbnsy6H80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4OtU1HlzQU&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgiuOZzdTHQ&feature=channel_video_title

Hey don't make me start on you again!

OT: I love dubstep, trance and pretty much all techno.

Here's one of my favorite songs right now in that genre.

More like the other way around.

You never responded to my post in that other dubstep thread. But you need to stop you shenanigans cause music changes whether you like it or not.

Yea it's called devolution, and what post didn't i respond to.

No it's called just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. Stop acting like your opinion is better than everyone elses cause it isn't.

Look just because I listened to proper dubstep for 10 years and all of a sudden skrillex comes in and ruins a whole fucking genre in one song and im fucking pissed about it doesn't mean my opinion is fact, The fact is that many djs still make proper dubstep.

I don't know if you notice but your dubstep and my dubstep sound nothing fucking alike what soever so whoever decided to use the fucking dubstep name in the first place whether it be ukf, skrillex, datsik,nero is fucking retarded and should be murdered for ruining one of my favorite genres.

It should be called like fucking heavy metal step, gorestep,filthstep, NOT FUCKING DUBSTEP.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:

Look just because I listened to proper dubstep for 10 years and all of a sudden skrillex comes in and ruins a whole fucking genre in one song and im fucking pissed about it doesn't mean my opinion is fact, The fact is that many djs still make proper dubstep.

I don't know if you notice but your dubstep and my dubstep sound nothing fucking alike what soever so whoever decided to use the fucking dubstep name in the first place whether it be ukf, skrillex, datsik,nero is fucking retarded and should be murdered for ruining one of my favorite genres.

It should be called like fucking heavy metal step, gorestep,filthstep, NOT FUCKING DUBSTEP.

God you have no idea how tempting it was to insert a "U MAD LOL" picture here.

But the dubstep that I (almost everyone else) prefer is dubstep whether you like it or not. 

yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:

But the dubstep that I (almost everyone else) prefer is dubstep whether you like it or not. 

No shit I'm fucking mad. At least dubstep forums isn't fucking contaminated with this bullshit.

Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:

No shit I'm fucking mad. At least dubstep forums isn't fucking contaminated with this bullshit.

Seriously though, why care? Just go on and listen to your music and be happy.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:

You'd care if you've actually been listening to this shit for the past 10 years and just see it fucking crumble by people who can't even make a new genre name.

Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:

You'd care if you've actually been listening to this shit for the past 10 years and just see it fucking crumble by people who can't even make a new genre name.

Not really (especially since I like all music) 

You still have your music right? 

yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:

No doubt.

Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:
Chroniczaaa said:
yo_john117 said:

No doubt.

Than I honestly don't see the problem here. If your music that you most enjoy gets killed off entirely (very unlikely) then it's time for you to be all pissed.